Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Representation: Alignments

No, I don't overthink this subject at all. Ever.

bounce+alignment.png

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
If I have a character that fits neatly into an alignment, it's usually because I've just started them and they've not filled out yet. Nothing against those who like having their characters fit, it's just something I personally don't like.

Rusty, for instance, appears to be chaotic good on the surface. He's relatively benevolent, doesn't have much use for the law, and tries to help people when he can. Even manufacturing weapons is, in a way, an attempt to make the universe a better place, as he believes that peace will only be achieved when the masses are sufficiently well armed to be able to hold their governments accountable for their actions. Hurt someone he cares about, or get in the way of a goal, however, and he will do things that make even the most hardened Sith green around the gills. He's also an antisocial loner who doesn't understand most people, and has no desire to anyway.

All of the above.

Well, mostly. Asemir has been one of those alignments some time during his development, except for Lawful Good. It's hard to be Lawful Good when you've killed children and worn their skins.

Right now, he's, I don't know. Neutral-Neutral probably. Leaning towards Lawful and Good, but still mostly Neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom