Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Questions

Before I get started I just had a few things to ask.

First, if making a Jedi character would I have to have their backstory basically being in the Jedi temple the whole time? I know that most Jedi start at a young age when they begin training.

Second, if I was going to make a droid companion, like BB-8 or R2-D2 for a character would they need to be a separate character or just a friendly npc pet-type thing?

Third, I assume that certain species are unplayable because they're too strong. And I can guess some of them too. But is there a specific list? Also if the species doesn't have a name, like "Yoda's Species" would that count as non-playable?

Fourth, and final, where does everyone get the neat banners and little buttons with tittles like "Omega" or "Hunter" on the bottom? I'd like some :)

1. Nope. You can do whatever you want. They can live in the temple their whole life or they can turn up on the door on your first thread. Up to you!

2. Again, you can play them both as PCs but if they're more like a companion then you'll probably want to submit them as NPCs to the codex

3. List of banned species can be found here. Everything else is fair game!

4. These are signatures. You can add them through character profile. You may create your own or scan through the arts section of the forum, that's where most of the little tags can be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom