Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Goals

Hi folks, I have decided to seek advice on a certain matter from anyone willing. In short, I want to figure out what to do with my Mando character. Currently she is with the GA military but the original goal I had for her was either create a small Mandalorian clan or she joins one(the latter more likely and practical).

Then during the course of roleplaying with the GA faction I consider her leading a small squad and do more post Exegol stories with fellow writers.

Ideally I like to do the latter then do the former afterwards. Yet my mind begins to wonder if I should instead have her leave and do independent adventures again. I want to do more character development with her somehow but deciding on the best course is a bit confusing right now. Whatever it I just want to have fun while reaching for that goal.

Thoughts and opinions?

Minuteman75 Minuteman75

That's a coin toss with no losing side.

Each of these ideas has merit but it would be up to you to weigh the pros and cons of writing with a larger or a smaller group. I would advise reaching out to the GA (since you're already there) and see if you might be able to intertwine the story you have in mind with their direction. Perhaps, mix a bit of independent work and major faction efforts? You could easily do both. When it comes to facilitating character progression the site is your oyster.

If you don't have a crew ready-made to help with independent adventures you can try an LFG or perhaps a First Reply. Building a "Mando Clan" or even turning it into a Minor Faction is always an option even if you're currently working with a Major.

Does your character have any IC goals? You’ve got a lot of good options listed up there but it seems like a lot of OOC analyzing of which way to go. What drives your character IC? Maybe there is a path that helps them get what they want in the universe and that can help you decide?

I don’t think you can go wrong either way. Just thought this might be a different way to think about it.

Does your character have any IC goals? You’ve got a lot of good options listed up there but it seems like a lot of OOC analyzing of which way to go. What drives your character IC? Maybe there is a path that helps them get what they want in the universe and that can help you decide?

I don’t think you can go wrong either way. Just thought this might be a different way to think about it.

Well Minerva had left the Enclave to volunteer with the GA to go fight the Maw and Empire. With both dealt with in one shape or another that goal is technically fulfilled. Yet with the Enclave collapsed she doesn’t have much desire to return to its remnant. One of her desires is to continue to live and fight as a Mandalorian warrior. Of course deep down Minerva wants to have a family to call her own.

Last edited:
Well Minerva had left the Enclave to volunteer with the GA to go fight the Maw and Empire. With both dealt with in one shape or another that goal is technically fulfilled. Yet with the Enclave collapsed she doesn’t have much desire to return to its remnant. One of her desires is to continue to live and fight as a Mandalorian warrior. Of course deep Minerva wants to have a family to call her own.

It sounds like maybe she might want to build a family IC. Maybe she could set off from GA since her job is done and start searching for other Mandos in the galaxy? That would give her a journey and then along the way she can have mini adventures!

It sounds like maybe she might want to build a family IC. Maybe she could set off from GA since her job is done and start searching for other Mandos in the galaxy? That would give her a journey and then along the way she can have mini adventures!

It is an interesting option. Though I admit I’m concerned there would be too few Mando roleplayers still active or willing for something like that and most of the active roleplayers tend to be part of major factions.

Edited: Oops I replied with the wrong account heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom