Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Feedback

As I consider myself a relatively new person on chaos and not that well known within the community. Being a new writer on forum rps compared to discord rp servers where pagaraphs and interactions are not necessary needed to make a good story but the people within it that make the story so exciting to read. I'd like to personally thank all of those that gave me a chance and allowed me to experience the full rp experience on a forum and to those that are currently writing with any of my characters at the current time of me posting this.

I figured it was time for improvements and for my characters to get feedback so that they can adapt. I'd appreciate any and all comments towards the characters that I am writing. Give me everything and don't beat around the bush. Are they a bad character? or are they one dimensional with nothing going for them. Receiving feedback is the best way for improvement overall and I look forward to any that you can give me at this current time.

Characters that I currently write:

Darth Mordheim
Kronsantous the Everchosen
Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

Last edited:
Having interacted with you ICly and OOCly on multiple occasions, I think you are an excellent writer. As for your characters, I think Monkrove and Cephiro are great. I haven't met or read about Kornsantous and Mordheim...though you obviously take inspiration from Warhammer, which is a plus haha.

One of your strongsuits is inserting humor in your posts without taking away from the story. For example Monkrove ate 25 chicken legs and 4 steaks at the thanksgiving on Mnemosyne...but there wasn't a big deal about it. It was funny, but it took nothing away from the story as Monkrove proceeded to discuss the pirate threat.

I don't know your weaknesses yet, I haven't really observed any so far, so I guess overall I'd say you're doing spectacular at RPing here, and I'm strongly looking forward to continuing to RP with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom