Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Creation Checks.

[member="Darth Immortus"]
We don't look through them, that's the point.

We only care when it is causing disruption to the site or to the members. That is why members report the post in question, and then staff reviews this.

Much more efficient.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Not everything is explained in the rules. If they were, they would look more like the Code of Justinian than anything practical.

The cases where we've asked people to change their bios are probably less than a dozen in all my 30 months here. It therefore does not need to be referenced explicitly. Staff has and reserves the right to edit or request edits on any post which is reported or falls outside our rules. It does not need to be spelled out.

Honestly, the system works as it is. The mere fact you didn't know this happens shows it happens so infrequently as to be unnoticed. If there is a bio you feel fits into this category, by all means report it...but as Tef says, we might not share your views.
Not the Code of Hammurabi?

Jsc

Disney's Princess

It's safe for me to say that Chaos does not exist as a website that aims to be the bestest-of-the-bestest-because-bestest. I highly doubt Tef wakes up every morning just jumping for joy to spend more money, time, and effort on making his website the bestest'er thingy ever. He has a comfort zone. It's that very very special place were he spends as little money as possible and the website does not explode tomorrow. Lol. It's a magical place. It really is. Lol.

Now. This comfort zone of his. That is where I aim my suggestions.

So while it's good to be right, positive, and practice even higher laws of thought and action? Especially when they can be practical too. Mostly, this is what inspires you to the Gods. Not men. So. Sometimes it is best to lean down and help your fellow man up. Rather than rejoice all alone at the top of the hill of literary perfection. Lol. Again. Aim to build a suggestion not because the Universe approve of your mathematical accuracy, enlightened thinking, or evolutionary prowess? But rather. Form your words into such a way as to show the common man that you have something he really really wants. Later. When he realizes for himself that he actually needed it? He might even thank you too.

Don't just settle for being right. Be expansive!

- JSC Marking Agency Ltd. 'Merica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom