Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Background - Alexander Jorasco

I wish to put a good deal of thought into this character and I would love feedback on my thoughts before I put anything down in stone. I'll jump right in with my ideas as they currently are.

1) Alexander Jorasco is a Doctor with some minor Force talent. I don't know if I want to go full FU with him, or mostly be using Force Heal and Force Sense.

2) In the Wookiepedia the planet New Holstice has a small entry, but nothing about governance. It is stated as a Republic Hospital World. With both of these bits of info, is it alright if I have Alexander Jorasco be a noble from this world?

3) I plan to have the Jorasco family have a corporation, Jorasco Recovery and Rehabilitation Technologies, based on New Holstice. Is there anyone I would have to talk to to make this happen? Is anyone currently producing Bacta tanks and medical supplies or medical anything? I kind of want JRRT to provide everything from bandages to hospital ships. (Though the hospital ships might be purchased from another corporation and then be outfitted by JRRT).

That is what I have thought out so far. I thank you all for your time and critiques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom