Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Chaos on the Floor (Coruscant Senate Building Heist)

Chaos on the Floor

026baf03526c232cabb3b097512d8692.png

The Senate Building. This was the historic location that defined the Galaxy for thousands of years. It's silhouette looming over the skyline of galactic-city was a reminder of this past...

But who cares about that? Mr. Nine certainly didn't. What most saw as the home of democracy, the young Umbaran explorer saw as his next thrill. Nine was a thrill seeker. He was in the good graces of the alliance, given his previous service in their military, but that didn't hold back his decisions. Nine served no master but adrenaline, and she was calling to him once again. Nine had called upon the adventurers of the Galaxy, those like him who weren't afraid to cause a little chaos. The goal? Break into the senate and have a little fun. There was no real reason why. A part of Nine just wanted the thrill. Another part of him wanted to prove he could. Of course, he couldn't go alone. Adventures were no fun without company. Fortunately. he was able to reach out to a few individuals who were also looking to cause some light-hearted trouble.

The team assembled below the west wing of the senate building. Before long, they'd be making their way in. Mr. Nine had also set up a competition between those attending the break-in: To steal the most ridiculous object they could find. Nothing was off the table. As it began to draw into the evening hours, Nine and his party waited in anticipation...

This is a comedy based break-in of the Senate building, so a more casual thread. The heist team is pretty much decided, but if there are any politicians who want to join to react to the chaos, feel free to jump in.

Tag: Jack Sparrow Jack Sparrow , Causmyq Khimon, Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi , Gavyn Anres Gavyn Anres , Toby Russen Toby Russen
Location: The west wing! Awaiting copious amounts of crime, thievery shenanigans, and lemon yogurt.

Standing 2ft 9 feet TALL, arms crossed and armed and armored to the teeth was one tough ratman, his whiskers could not help but twitch accordingly at the approach of the crew. They would be beside one mean-looking, or just slightly delusional squib, perhaps both! He stood ready giving everyone a stern look from his low and mighty position near their waist.

Pirate Lord Squeeb stood ready to take on the world! No work of art was safe. A large bag clung to his back, ready to store any art piece he found, in any office that it happened to be in. A bag which was obviously bigger than he was because you had to aim big! Squibs had an eye for trash too, and this one also various flavors of yoghurt brought joy to his discerning whiskers. No dairy foodstuff would be safe from this marauding pirate.

Sniffing the air, the squib pulled out a pair of binocs and started looking ahead. Down a street, everyone could see clearly anyway. Whatever he was looking at seemed to have his full and undivided attention, not that anything was there.

Last edited:

Causmyq Khimon

C
Tags: Squeeb Squeeb | Toby Russen Toby Russen | Jack Sparrow Jack Sparrow | Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi

Causmiq was quite glad that she arrived a few days prior to the call that was put out. She had never been to Coruscant and found herself wandering aimlessly enjoying the sights for that time until a message from her Master put her back on course. Causmyq was sent by her Master under the guise of looking for information, but they young Cathar knew the real reason was because she was beginning to burn out with all the Force training and Lady X just wanted her to go back to what she was used to so she could recharge and continue to advance.

She approached the agreed meeting point and wondered what sort of crazies would answer a call to sneak into the Senate Building with no true goal except a bizarre contest to steal something off the wall ridiculous. Probably a bunch of people like her, the weird bunch in the galaxy that thought chaos and thrills were fun. Damn the risk. No don’t damn the risk. Encourage it. The more risk the better.

As she approached she noticed two cohorts, but only because she knew she was looking for someone. The Umbaran who sent out the call was waiting to see who showed and also present was a little Squib. She didn’t know if she wanted to pick the little guy up and hug him, or chase him down the street as feline instinct dictated. She decided that neither was appropriate at the moment and merely walked up to the ratman staring through his binocs. “What are we looking at?” she questioned with a smirk on her face.

Coruscant: Senate West Wing
Tags: Squeeb Squeeb , Causmyq Khimon, Jack Sparrow Jack Sparrow , Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi , Gavyn Anres Gavyn Anres

Nine was rather pleased. His infiltration team had come together sooner than expected. Already, the rat-like squib pirate named Squeeb had his binocs pointed down the hall, scouting out the area.

"Good man," Mr. Nine commented with a nod. "Comin' with a game plan, I see."

“What are we looking at?”

The young Cathar thief had piped up. She was young, more so than Nine. Strangely, Nine noted that she had a certain presence about her, but he couldn't quite decide what that implied. Not that he cared. He enjoyed surprises.

"Something important, I reckon," Nine guessed. "Oh yeah, could ya do me a favor and keep an eye out for a good chair? Me mum's broke the other day. Gave me a proper headache over the holo... Ah, one more thing."

Nine pulled off his comically large hat, lowering it so the others could see inside. Within were spherical devices, each with a metal shell adorned with random aurebesh numbers.

"Thought you lot might like these," Nine continued with a grin. "Electro Magnetic Pulse grenades, though we just call 'em poppers down stairs. These things are meant for droids... but I may have tweaked them to have a bit more of a kick, if you follow. Should be enough here for each of us to take one, us and the others of course."

Last edited:
Lowri stretched and yawned, she had received some information that there was some mission on a senate building and there was plenty of risk/reward, blah, blah, blah. She really needed to find a new fence since the guy she was currently using was obsessed with overexplaining things and secondly, he just wasn't attractive enough to compensate how completely boring she found him to be. She was in her room, checking out her outfits and trying to pick out what would be best to wear when stealing from a Senate building. A smoky red dress would be ideal if she was going to try lure a senator and rob him while pretending to show interest. However, this wasn't a solo mission so she knew that she would be working with others.

Selecting a casual but flexible attire, she wanted something that allowed her to move freely and not too expensive that she hate to get it dirty. This was perfect and she arrived at the meeting point with durable leggings and a simple skin tight top, looking at the ragtag team, Lowri could only beam and feel all levels of excitement. "Hey there! So, chairs are nice, I was thinking that these senators have got to have some fun dirty on each other. Whose having an affair or does someone have an obsession with doughnuts they don't want the public to know!" Lowri grinned as she wandered over and looked at the senate building.

"So, we going in through a vent or secret passageway?" Lowri was keen to get the robbery going. Not even realising that there were grenades being offered.

Tag: Jack Sparrow Jack Sparrow , Causmyq Khimon, Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi , Gavyn Anres Gavyn Anres , Toby Russen Toby Russen
Location: The west wing! Awaiting copious amounts of crime, thievery shenanigans, and lemon yogurt.

They will rue the day Pirate Lord Squeeb crossed their….

"What are we looking at?"

....looking about suddenly the binocs were filled with the shock of his life! He jumped back a pace, peeking through the binoculars at Causmyq Khimon about three feet away. Squ...mmph. The Squib composed himself, shaking his body side to side. What was he looking at? hmmph.

"Plans!" His tiny voice bellowed out. He didn't have a plan, but he was sure one would come along soon if he just looked hard enough. Shaking the binoculars to see if they were on. Very cautious against this cunning new giant foe that had arisen beside him, well he was kind of twitchy.

"Something important, I reckon," Nine guessed. "Oh yeah, could ya do me a favor and keep an eye out for a good chair?"

A mission worthy of his talents! Squeeb suddenly stood up straight to attention, and reached 3ft tall on his tiptoes, almost lightly bumping into something or someone behind him. Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi Our master pirate began giving the grenades a sniff as his nose got to checking them for duds or just his favorite one. Picking one up to the light, he put it back down and shook his head. Then went to look over a second grenade and muttered something to himself, then eventually.. took the third "very good, very good."

The squib eyed the Cathar suspiciously to see if she was coming after his chosen grenade, cradling it and putting it away in his backpack somewhere, turning away so she couldn't see.

"So, we going in through a vent or secret passageway?"

He bobbed up and down, secret passageway! Definitely that, absolutely definitely without a doubt, "the secret passageway. Very good. Very good." His whiskers twitched. If there was one, and if there wasn't there damn well should be!

Last edited:
Coruscant: Senate West Wing
Tags: Squeeb Squeeb , Causmyq Khimon, Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi ect...

"the secret passageway. Very good. Very good."

"They have one of those?" Nine asked. "Leave it to senators to be extra, I guess. I have a different plan, however..." Mr. Nine turned, gesturing around the corner. "There's a garbage chute just down that way. Big enough to fit a Wookie. It seems to be set on a timer from what I can gather. You'd have about ten minutes to get up the blasted thing. I figure I can do it in three."

Nine took the rest of the EMP grenades out of his hat (aside from his), tucking them behind a doorframe. He pulled the oversized cap over his head, a grin spreading across his face.

"I see no reason to wait any longer," Nine decided. "I'm headed up. Feel free to follow if you want, so long as you're a decent climber. If not, I'll see you on the flipside."

Nine gave a half salute, a smile still glued to his face. He set off to the right, where the garbage chute was tucked away out of sight.

"And remember, what's the point if you aren't having fun?" Nine said as he turned back to the rest of the party. "Consider this my blessing to make a mess."

Causmyq Khimon

C
Tags: Squeeb Squeeb | Toby Russen Toby Russen | Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi | Jack Sparrow Jack Sparrow

Causmyq couldn’t help but laugh at those who had gathered for this “mission”. Toby Russen Toby Russen the leader was handing out grenades and looking for a chair for his mother. The redhead was interested in finding gossip about the senators. That seemed a waste of time, but the sort of thing that Lady X would want to hear. The young Cather might need to stick close to Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi , for a while at least. Squeeb Squeeb was quite odd, and seemed to have a problem with Causmyq. Maybe it was the cat and rodent thing.

Finally the plan of entry came into being. The leader said that they were to go up one of the garbage chutes. It seemed as good a plan as any. Causmyq had traveled through sewers that would surely have been worse than the Senate’s trash chute. Maybe she’d even find something of interest on the way up. She guessed the Squib wouldn’t have an issue with the plan either, the other girl, she couldn’t quite tell. She didn’t look like the type that enjoyed getting dirty, but most thieves know it is a requirement at some point.

“I’ll give you a headstart,” Causmyq bragged. “I’ll be up that thing in no time at all.” She started to think of what sort of thing would win the favor of her master, and then what ridiculous thing would win the competition among the group. The former was always information, but Causmyq was no slicer, she would have to be lucky to come upon some secret meeting. The latter, well she’d know it when she saw it.

Toby Russen Toby Russen | Causmyq Khimon | Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi | Open

"I see no reason to wait any longer," Nine decided. "I'm headed up. Feel free to follow if you want, so long as you're a decent climber. If not, I'll see you on the flipside."

"Our cleaner dressed friends might take the side door, or meet us there?"

There were probably other ways in for the better dressed or garbage averse, like a polite word or a sneaking through a door, but Squeeb was far too into the idea of the garbage chute. A mess of trash and tunnel at the same time. It almost called to his instinct. The little guy's eyes were huge as he studied the chute. "All that trash…."

"I'll give you a headstart," Causmyq bragged. "I'll be up that thing in no time at all."

Huge eyes took a while to return to normal. A challenge! Veritable amounts of whiskers twitched. He sniffed a few times and then accepted. Squeeb would of course be first, looking at the garbage chute through the binoculars, which may or may not be turned on still. Clipping them to his belt, Squeeb drew his grappling hooks, mmmph, he declared to Causmyq in a proud squib voice, "challenge accepted." His chest firmly puffed out.

The little guy started taking out climbing gear like it was something out of a well-made art thievery holovid, an art thief must always come prepared was his motto! Prepared for what, he had no idea, but he was prepared all the same. Wrapping a rope around himself, and some climbing nuts for the ascent the squib scampered off, glancing only once at the Cathar behind him!

She would rue the day that a squib was challenged to a climbing contest! Unless she was good, or just okay, then probably not. Still, his little legs were making good time, throwing himself into the garbage. It smelled pretty damn good, and he had to resist rooting around in it for trash. Well let's face it he didn't resist at all, and was busy snatching loose items on the was up.

Attaching ropes offered a way up for our not-so-good climbers too.

OOC
Hope we are okay with the loose order as we have a few interested, I'll take my cues from Nine when to post
Can assume the rope is attached at the top to help anyone out.

Location: Coruscant | Senate Building | Office of the Senator of Fresia
Tags: Open

Ecklami Olien worked in her office snacking on some sweet fruit that her aide had brought for her. Ecklami had taken over for Rafiq Novak about a year ago and she found things very much less enjoyable than she thought she would. Ms. Olien was a high ranking professional within Incom before she was nominated to come to Coruscant and represent her planet in the Senate. She thought that it would be fun to push around the rest of the GA like she had with the men in the corporate world.

Ecklami didn’t care about the defense of backwater planet B, nor did she care for the civic projects for the betterment of the poor on Alliance planets. Her opinion of how the poor could better themselves was to pick themselves up and get better jobs. If they weren’t available on their planet they should move. If that meant a planet died away, that was the manner of business.

She looked over the latest submission for law some verbose suggestion for better provide for the abandoned youths on a planet in the Unkown Regions. That didn’t concern Ecklami much, but she told Vinor Lenda that she would take these sorts of bills seriously. The Senator from Soun IV was quite attractive and young and yet he seemed to show Ecklami a bit of interest. She hoped to be ready with her review and give him a call later this night. She knew he wouldn’t go to sleep before he knew the status of his bill.

Coruscant: West Wing Trash Chute
Tags: Squeeb Squeeb , Causmyq Khimon, Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi , Ecklami Olien Ecklami Olien

"...what do you do with a drunken Nikto earl-ie in the morning?"

Mr. Nine sang as he climbed, mostly shanties he had learned in his travels. He was no more than a minute in and had already made great time. It wasn't long before an exit appeared, one of many linked to the chute system. With a mischievous grin, Mr. Nine poked his head out, peering into what looked like an office. Notably, there was someone within it, a human woman with blonde hair dressed in red, late 30s to early 40s Nine would have to guess. He would need to go up a few more floors. Still, he couldn't resist the urge to cause some mayhem.

Mr. Nine reached in, discretely snagging a nearby lamp, quietly dragging it in and stuffing it in a duffel bag he had thrown over his shoulder. Of course, he couldn't leave without making the senator paranoid.

"Good-evening, govnah," Nine greeted with a tip of his hat, loud enough so the woman could hear him before vanishing back up the trash chute.

OOC
The loose order still works. I'm okay with the less organized structure, seeing as this is sort of more for fun. I hope that gives everyone the chance to be a creative with their povs as they want.

Tags: Toby Russen Toby Russen | Ecklami Olien Ecklami Olien | Squeeb Squeeb | Causmyq Khimon | Lowri Rhi Lowri Rhi

Gavyn Anres paced the hallways of the Senate Building. He had no clue why the Mandated Commander of the People of Zelos would send him here of all places. He was a commander in the army. He didn’t belong in a Senate building. And especially not the Galactic Alliance Senate. Zelos should stand on its own. Maybe start talks with the Rimma Trade League. Perhaps he was sent to sabotage any possible relationship not to build one.

The military ambassador wasn’t quite sure who he was looking for at this point. The Senate floor had been closed for hours. He knew that some Senators worked all night and others kept quarters within the building. The only bill that was open for discussion at the close of business was some “human”itarian effort spearheaded by the Senator from Soun IV.

“Speak of the devil,” Gavyn muttered to himself as he nodded to the man he was just thinking of. Vinor was pacing near Senator Olien’s office. “Good night Senator Lenda,” Gavyn said in passing. He wondered if there was something going on between the two or if Lenda was waiting on business.

"Good-evening, govnah," Nine greeted with a tip of his hat, loud enough so the woman could hear him before vanishing back up the trash chute.

As he got closer to the Fresian senators office he saw a shadowy figure stuff something into a sack, tip his hat and rush off to the trash chute. Anres hurried after the figure. As he stuck his head into the chute he heard more than just the one scurrying upwards. “Stop you miscreants,” Gavyn yelled, banging his head against the chute opening in the process. Instead of reporting the insurgence, Anres wanted to take on the challenge on his own and charged off to the turbolifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom