Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos & Canon Medical Resources Link

So, as I finally started a serious attempt at making a medic, I noticed a TON of neat items in the Tech Forum. What started out as kit scrounging turned into a multi-hour research project, and then the list you now see. I will expand into the other forums (ships and vehicles and more) soon, but for now this is just the Tech Forum, and just what I dredged from searching 'medical'. This list will be ever growing and updated as I can manage. Once I get done with the Factory here, i'll move on to Canon resources possibly. Feel free to post your own finds below and I'll add them, we've made some crazy & useful things!

Note: If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move!
Star Wars Chaos RP Medical Resources List

Field/Aid Kits

Instruments (Handheld)

Instruments (Large Scale)

Instruments (Add-ons/Integrated/Implants)

Handheld Scanners/Labs

Droids

A.I.

Ships

Vehicles

Drugs (Utility)

Drugs (Illicit)

Drugs (Harmful)

Drugs (Healing)

Drugs (Inoculation/Vaccine)

Uniforms/Robes

Armor

Force Relics

Miscellaneous

[member="Triam Akovin"] - We're still debating whether cybernetics deserve their own thing someday or included here. Many of them, beyond limb replacement, serve no medical purpose. The ServoLimb was included because it can be used on the battlefield. But I will prod [member="Asherah"] since she has taken up assisting me in the endeavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom