Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos Among The Stars | TSE Dom of Krownest/Gargon

Amaya Cardei

A
WPG3fVy.jpg
Gargon.
Grunger Town.

Maybe it was simply because Naveena had seen a lot of what the Galaxy had to throw. Maybe it was simply some fool-hearty sense of patriotism, or just maybe the half-Zeltron was giving off more pheromones than the Galidraani wanted to admit. Or, simply put Naveena Deol had not gotten to where she was in life by simply being the fancy, uptight, prude that everyone assumed. She found herself dancing with Umedara, and honestly she enjoyed herself, but honestly if the Devaronian and his friends thought they had been the sneakiest bunch in the Empire.

They were wrong.

Even if they had only merely wanted to follow her.

Even if they had only merely wanted to end this very important deal.

They would find that it would end in their favor. It was at that moment that timed seemed to slow down and everything faded away it was just Naveena and Ume, dancing together. Gone was the cloak she had purchased earlier, gone were the fancy overcoat and shawl. Here she danced with Umedara's hands around her hips, she danced to a rather pathetic beat but then she looked to her left and to her right. The Rodian, the Weequays, and the others all scattered like predators waiting to pounce on their prey. She leaned into Umedara's ear and whispered so sweetly, "ready when you are darling."

By now those who had an idea of what was to happen were ushered out by the once lovely ladies that hung on Umedara's arm. Now it was obvious something was going to happen. Naveena reached into the inside of her dress and withdrew a small holdout blaster. Umedara pulled Naveena closer and the two kissed and for a moment the Galidraani swore it would be a mess. Grateful for Umedara's skill, it was anything but Umedara's friends, the ladies who once hung on her like fruit to a tree moved downstairs with the Gamorreans and Nitkos and a hail of blaster fire erupted.

Naveena's blaster went off, and Umedara dove under a table reaching for a placed scattergun.

When it was over. The Cantina had been covered in scorch marks, and blood. It was something that perhaps Naveena had seen once out of a holo film, the girl who grew up in the backwaters of Galidraan III. To a poor family, a poor life that had been meant for nothing more than marriage and children. She had been told that she was nothing more than a set of legs. Naveena swore she would be so much more than that - she would work for the Crown, and so she did. Her holdout blaster was precise and deadly, swift with her aim as those who stalked her, who promised her death in their own silent gaze - met with death.

Umedara pulled her down, having grabbed Naveena out of harm's way.

"Perhaps we should have met in another life."

"We should have."

"Such tragedies."

"A tragedy indeed."

Umedara gave her one last kiss and then with some regret she told Naveena, "but perhaps this need not be a tragedy."

"Perhaps."

tsedivider7.png

Krownest.
Orbit.

The HIMS Serran, HIMS Elidibus, and the 7th Fleet along with various elements of 4th Fleet arrived a massive armada in their wake. [member="Murao"] would be told to return to orbit as remnants of [member="Vestille Thumahra"]'s 7th Field Army would be awaiting their transports to the surface. Whether or not the General himself had been present would later reveal itself. What was important was that the Sith Empire was now in full strength over Krownest to put out any doubt of whether or not they would take the world. It was as the Dark Lord of the Sith [member="Darth Carnifex"] planned - the former Mandalorian worlds would be annexed into the Sith Empire.

Dagger shaped vessels launched their attacks on any Mandalorian aligned vessel, interdicting the system to ensure that no one left. It was simple, bow to the Sith Empire and live as one of their own - or die. Here and now arrived the more zealous lots of the Empire's forces, they touch down onto Krownest and pledge their support. For some, they worked for a single lord and for others they worked for Emperor and his Dark Council.

[member="Darth Morrow"] | [member="Argir Granic"] | [member="General Gol'zan"]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_2MFRScqyU[/media]

Objective: BYOO, Learn what is going on.
Tags: [member="Vaulkhar"], [member="General Gol'zan"], [member="Celebrimbor Zing"], [member="Darth Morrow"], [member="Kaalia Pavanos"], [member="Mlow Eman'outther"], [member="Murao"], (Let me know if I missed anyone)
NPC: Darth Corvus, Gale, Winfrey,

"All systems are showing a mass of Sith Empire vessels and units attacking the Mandalorians. Casualties are skyrocketing on the side of the Mandalorians as far as I can tell."
"Thank you Winfrey. Keep me updated on the progress, or any changes."
"This is quite the ship you have Darren."
"Its a home for me. So it will be befitting of such commodities."
"While I am sure it is so, this is quite lavish for a man who is not of the Empire."
"While you and other members of the Empire seek your knowledge, I have contacts everywhere. Not difficult to get what I needed."
"Clearly that is apparent. A tour of the ship would be nice?"
"It is possible."
"Kah?! You really are going to ferry this woman around the ship? What next are you going to bed her so you can keep her as a contact?"
"Where would you like to start?"
"What ever makes you the most comfortable darling."
"Hell, she is trying to bed you! Don't you see this slut!"
"We can start here on the bridge then?"
"Very well!"
"Clearly you have heard the voice of the ship. That would be a Shard. Winfrey as she wishes to be called, can run the entirety of the ship on her own. Using all systems at her disposal as essentially an AI, but much more learned, and with the capability to meld to any situation."
"That is quite interesting! And I assume she would be housed either in the console or with the engines?"
"Oh that is for me to know young lady."
"Darren, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you are really trying to get into this woman's dress. She doesn't even look that good!"
"Oooh Testy boy. And what of the Armory? Does she control that?"
"Any part of the ship that is connected to the mainframe, yes, she can get into and utilize for her purposes."
"Wouldn't the Holoprojector in your room be tampered with by her?"
"In theory yes, however, she is a person just as you or I. She is not a droid."
"I see. So you have some privacy there then?"
"Quite a bit in fact."
"OH COME ON! By the will of the force, will you just bang her already!"
"Sorry to interrupt Master Shaw, but there seems to be an influx of the Light side of the force down upon the planet. A subtle change."
"What do you mean?"
"Almost as though the soldiers and Mandalorians in the area have a boosted morale, and the Sith seem to be declining in strength."
"Battle Meditation. Some Jedi is likely down there helping them out. See if you can get into the compounds systems and figure out any previously mentioned or people who could be openly attacking the Sith in the recent months."
"Scanning."

It took a moment for this conversation between myself and Darth Corvus to slow down. In truth, I knew where the Sith wanted to go. She wanted to try and get me to be under her thumb with the idea of a physical connection between us. And while I normally would have been fine with that, Having a literal ghost follow you around and judging everything that happens, secondly having come here for a specific reason, I knew that there would likely be some difficulties on this.

"It seems I have Found two different people. One a Dashade. clearly gifted in the force. Seems to be aiding the Mandalorians. As well as accounts of the Son of the Dark Lord being spotted in battle with one of the Sith Lord generals. Shall we proceed with the mission?"

I thought it over for a moment. With a Sith Lady here, and a clear Jedi presence found on the field, this would make the point of coming here rather difficult. Yes the ghost of my dead wife would be very judgmental, but she couldn't really do anything. Wait... unless... I knew just how to get this done I believe.

"No. We will be fine with the current course. Please plan for project omega Winfrey."
"Oooh that sounds extra special. What does that project mean?"
"Always the curious the Sith are."
"Oh don't you push me away like that. Will you be answering me?"
"Its a simple protocol for the ship. One that keeps us on track but keeps a look out for other instances or changes to the scenario presented. Only notifying me when something drastically changes. Now would you like that tour?
"Very well, Where will this tour lead?"
"Well we can start at the front of the ship near the quarters, and move our way back in due time?"
"This does sound quite... fun."
"Oh yes it will be."
"KARKING JUST GET IT OVER WITH! YOU TWO ARE SO INSUFFERABLE!"

Eye of Solomon

E
A pulse of energy washed over the Wren Stronghold, an electrical disturbance that was quickly followed by the rapid disintegration of the deflector shield covering the entire compound. The call was given across the entirety of the advancing army, they were to immediately break off engagement and fall back to designated sectors that were considered to be a significant distance away to not be affected by collateral fallout. Naturally, some Legionnaires would fall during the retreat, Mandalorians giving their one last hurrah as the shadow of a Harrower cruiser gradually broke through the clouds above them. Powerful ventral turbolasers rotated to align with pre-calculated firing vectors, dozens of weapon systems all fixating on one single point in the snowy valley below.

Then they all opened fire.

tumblr_n6hrc1z7do1qjl1wro2_500_by_pyre_vulpimorph-d7zgf5l.gif
Without the deflector shield operational, there was little to stop the deluge of pure annihilation from hitting its mark. The moment the Imperial Legion had pulled out of range from the Wren Stronghold, the guns opened fire and the entire valley was transformed into a molten sea brighter than the sun. The hammer now descended everywhere across Krownest, a renewed Sith offensive that was estimated to overrun the remaining defensive redoubts within a few weeks.

The flag of the Empire had flown over those strongholds that had already fallen, while the once ancestral home of Clan Wren was little more than a slagged waste encircled by mountains blackened by soot and ash.

Tabigarashu Madara

Good things come in smol packages
Mouse About Town
Objective: Whittle Down the Shopping List
[member="Byron Flint"]

There was a time where, rather than wait, Hirou would have acted. Gone scampering up the brick wall to the window ledge and shimmied through the crack they could see from where they were sitting. Indeed, the Nezumi eyed that very route for a few minutes before a twinge in their knee reminded them that they weren't a young pup anymore. They had been through so much, risked everything on more than one occasion for their duty to Tai Fa and the Empire. They had been almost eaten by Skraal and trapped in a crippled rebel ship when it fled combat with the Empire's fleet. They had been blown up and fallen, nearly to their death. They had run through a city infested with zombies, to bring critical information necessary to win the battle. They had saved the life of the Emperor himself.

A sigh then.

But now they were getting too old to reach a first story window?

Nezumi as a whole didn't tend to reach a particular prodigious age. Many died young- the galaxy was dangerous when you were this small. At nearly a decade now, Hirou was one of only a few Nezumi of that age in the clans. Despite everything they had been through, every danger they had faced, they had survived.

That fact did not help the slightly blue feeling in their chest however.

For a moment, they considered doing it anyway. Just to prove they could.

Then set it aside as bravado no one needed. Yes, they could, if need be. But there was no need here and what wisdom was there in hurting themselves unnecessarily to prove something they already knew? They COULD.

But it would be a wretched next few days of sore muscles at the very least.

Their attention was pulled out of reverie by the arrival of a human. Standing up, Hirou absently brushed some dust off of their cuffs before blinking in surprise up at the man.

"Oh, I am, but there is nothing to apologize for! That is a fairly normal reaction to meeting one of our kind." They squeaked, pushing the spectacles a touch farther up their nose. It wasn't really their fault, humans, they couldn't seem to help it. "I mean, I am a Nezumi. I have made a study of the Force but I am, alas, ungifted in that particular fashion."

Hirou sketched a small bow.

"If perhaps I could ask a great favor of you? I am trying to finish my errands but sadly I cannot open such a large door. Would you do me a service and open the door for me?"

"Do I think this particular battle matters?" Ven paused as he ducked beneath a body thrown his way before leaping to his left. His cybernetic hand splayed across the snowy ground as his body continued moving in a one handed cartwheel. Over he went, debris rocketing past him as his body blurred ahead of the General's telekinetic assault. His boots pressed into the snow once more, just in time for the Jedi to slice a Mandalorian's corpse in twain before it could collide against him. "Not really General, no. What matters is the message we send," Ven's saber flashed left and right as bodies and debris alike were sliced out of the air. Unfortunately, there was only so much he could do before something caught up to him. A fragment of a turret caught his shoulder and sent him tumbling back, only for another bit of loose debris to catch his side and knock him from his feet.

Down Ven went, but he was not yet out. His shoulder hit first, allowing the Jedi enough momentum to roll back onto a knee to meet the General's fearsome assault. The first strike nearly sent Ven to the floor once more, if not for the strength offered by his cybernetic arm. As the second attack came, he pushed himself up completely and began to backpedal quickly. His saber flicked out from side to side as he transitioned into the defensive style of Soresu. With increased stamina and a burning desire to live, he guided the force around himself once more. Rather than increase his overall speed or strength, he focused on the smaller elements of his defensive. His footwork increased in tempo as he continued to twirl and dance away from the General. No attack was even considered as Ven fell inward, focusing solely on his guard.

"Our message is a simple one, General," Ven ducked beneath a horizontal swipe before shifting to Gol'zan's side. He pulled back quickly to avoid a powerful downward strike before launching one of his own against his opponent's follow up. "Your empire is not eternal. Much like my father, it is growing old and decrepit in it's twilight years," with his saber locked and pressed into the general's, he continued. "When he dies, so too will your beloved empire. Mark my words, general. This foolish Rule of Law was not built to last," pulling his saber back, Ven pushed off the ground and up two dozen feet. His cybernetic hand reached up and latched onto his beloved ship before it dragged him off across the battlefield. His crushgaunt activated and tightened his hold on the vessel as it weaved across the battlefield, avoiding various attacks from the Sith offensive. "H, I'm gonna need you to open the ramp, buddy."

"Right away, master," as if on queue, the ramp slid open to allow the Jedi his opportunity to climb inside. Ven hurried to the cockpit and took a seat beside the droid.

"I'll plot a course to safety, we'll need to lay low a few days. Planet will definitely be on lock down," the Jedi took a deep breath before getting to work. Already, banners belonging to the Sith Empire were hoisted up to fly over the former Mandalorian civilization. "Things aren't looking good, H. We won't be able to do this alone. We'll need help."

[member="General Gol'zan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom