Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes to Beskar Acquisition

How does one use limited resources in a mass-produced quantity?

It's a rhetorical question, so don't bother answering, and I know the likely answer. It just gets to me sometimes.

Darth Sinna said:

It's a rhetorical question, so don't bother answering, and I know the likely answer. It just gets to me sometimes.

The same way Americans get depleted uranium rounds, nuclear warheads, and nuclear reactor powered warships.

Throw money at the problem and mine the feth outa it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Sinna said:

By finding a new homeworld within the decade.

Arrbi Betna said:
Darth Sinna
Answer: very carefully.
Careful enough to juggle 6 eggs.

Now on a more serious note, I agree completely with this. It seems like the Mandalorians use so much of the Beskar that just about every one of the PC's have it. HOWEVER, just because a PC has it does not mean an NPC does as well. So for purposes like this, just adding a thread on it with 10 posts is not that bad. And it makes for a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom