Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change of Pace

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
I've got a question for people. I've stepped...away from threading as much as I used to, resigning to stay away from Doms and invasions and faction threads sticking with telling my characters' stories through Codex and Factory submissions.

But I want to thread some more and I want to ask what characters I have that people have liked, what they liked and disliked about how I wrote them, characters they disliked etc. I want to use this chance to trim the fat of my alts and also get some good feedback on my characters and my non codex/factory writing. So...Give me some feedback to work with.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

I call [member="Koda Fett"] Best Mando, but that's only because you've stepped away from the limelight.

Gilamar Skirata was an honest Mandalorian. He wasn't written as a Boba analog or a Crusader analog. He didn't get involved in the "who has the most honor" Beskad measuring contests. He was written as a decent human being, and that's what I loved about him.

So if there's an alt of yours I'd love to see more of, it's Gil.

Gil is a tried and true Mandalorian for sure. A solid character with a rich background to pull from. Age shouldn't keep him out of the current fray and stories available. There is still much life to be lived for him if he's willing.

I'd like to see [member="Dracken Pryce"] try his hand at fleeting more, and bring his Corellianess to the forefront. We haven't really seen his full potential yet from the captain's chair I don't think, which I know kinda got put on the back burner with the GA going minor. Though, there is always hope!

Your other alts I don't know well enough to comment on... maybe that should be fixed. :D

Ordo Darnuhoy

O
Darth Metus said:
I call [member="Koda Fett"] Best Mando, but that's only because you've stepped away from the limelight.
Gilamar Skirata was an honest Mandalorian. He wasn't written as a Boba analog or a Crusader analog. He didn't get involved in the "who has the most honor" Beskad measuring contests. He was written as a decent human being, and that's what I loved about him.
So if there's an alt of yours I'd love to see more of, it's Gil.
Feelsbadman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom