Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cestus Cybernetics Droid Expo [ATTN: CONSUMERS]

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] | [member="Serian Loria"] | [member="Keter"] | [member="Jared Ovmar"] | [member="Selka Ventus"] | [member="Marek Starchaser"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"]

The droid expo is now scheduled for Saturday, May 31st.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
I hope it isn't too late, but perhaps this would be of interest to me; I'm in the market for some droid brains to install on a newly-acquired YTA-1300 (to reduce the amount of organic crew required to operate at full efficiency from 4 down to 1). Would there, by any chance, be anything of the sort of thing I'm looking for present at the expo and available for purchase?

[member="Albrecht Tagge"]

There'd be nothing at the expo for that kind of deal, I'm afraid. Since we're dreadful paranoid about our droid brain patents being stolen, we don't sell them directly onto the market. If you want, though, I can arrange for a thread for them to be installed directly on your ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom