Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cestus Cybernetics Droid Expo [ATTN: CONSUMERS]

v7PQiSf.png
PREDICTED INQUIRIES

What the hell is this about?
  • The Cestus Cybernetics Droid Expo is an occasional event in which Cestus Cybernetics flaunts its current products, teases future products, and holds a general press conference. It's a company publicity stunt. That said, it's also a party. Food, drink, entertainment, etc. Buy our stuff.
Why should I go?
  • Because you want to party. And maybe learn about Cestus Cybernetics' top-of-the-line products and its X'Ting CEO. It's also totally free. Do you understand? Free food. Free booze. Free entertainment. Buy our stuff.
Can I go?
  • This is a public event. So, yes. If you're important, your name goes on the notable attendees list. Buy our stuff.
Can I be part of the entertainment?
  • Sure. I'll put you on the list if I don't hate your guts. Don't screw it up. You may or may not be televised. Buy our stuff.
Can I give a speech?
  • Sure. I'll put you on the list. Don't screw it up. You may or may not be televised. Buy our stuff.
Are there any rules?
  • No violence. Please. Buy our stuff.
  • No Holland.
EVENT INFORMATION
  • System - Celanon
  • Planet - Celanon
  • City - Celanon City
  • Address - Celanon City Convention Center

[*]Time: TBA
[*]Notable Attendees:
  • Danger Arceneau - CEO of Arceneau Trade, South Systems Syndicate
  • Jared Ovmar - CEO of Santhe, Lord of the Fringe

[*]Guest Speakers:
  • Jared Ovmar

[*]Entertainment:

Keter said:
I shall attend. As the founder of the Iron Pact, any particular droid support would be most welcome. Do you do discounts on bulk buys?
None of our droids are combat models, so make of that what you will. We do give discounts on bulk orders.

Judah Dashiell said:
Hmm...I should go and check out my competition. I doubt that gets me on the 'Notables' list however.
I've got my eye on you, Dashiell.

Keter

The Renegade
Oh please, combat models are too...saturated in the market. Do you have any deals on logistics droids? Transporters, heavy labour, pilots, that kinda stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom