Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Centurion Class Security Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
--sci-fi-mech-robot-3D-model_0.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Create a Heavy Weapons Security Droid for the Castellax Foundation and private buyers.
  • Image Source: Link
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Castellax Foundation
  • Affiliation: The Castellax Foundation, Close Market
  • Model: Centurion Security Droid

• Production: Minor
  • Modularity: No
  • Material: Durasteel armor
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Height: 2.95 Meters
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon, Chemical Gas Canister Launcher
  • Misc. Equipment: Sensors
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • N/A
Strengths:
  • One and Done: The Centurion Class Security Droid marches in to battle with enough heavy weaponry to end most threats in a single strike. They are well suited for taking down small enemy units.
  • Anti-Armor: The Centurion is armed with enough heavy weaponry to deal with light and medium vehicles, allowing it to hold the line in large engagements.
Weaknesses:
  • Tank: The Centurion is built heavily, with extensive weaponry and heavy armor slows the Centurion down, limiting its mobility.
  • Graceful as a Rancor: The Centurion does not have much in the way of agility or mobility, and is forced to restrict its movement to flat terrain, or urban environments. If it is deployed in rural theaters, its advance is slowed to a crawl.
  • Firing Arcs: While the weaponry of the Centurion is immense for its size, the droid can only turn roughly forty five degree in either direction. To target anywhere outside, it will have to turn its fully body.
  • EMP: The Centurion has no standard counter measures against EMP weaponry, leaving it vulnerable to such large scale attacks.
DESCRIPTION:
After a small band of pirates raided a Castellax facility, using repulsor tanks to overwhelm the facilities moderate defenses, Rycherd decided the Castellax Foundation needed heavier security droids. The Centurion was developed to be a counter to enemy forces that use armored vehicles or troops in combat against the Foundation or private investors. It is quite able to handle mobs of enemy soldiers as well as vehicles, though it must be deployed in groups or with support to cover its failings.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Rycherd Alistair"]

We need to have the manufacturer hyperlinked in all submissions. And as there are no countermeasures you could probably add ion emp as weaknesses.

Also, it seems that your tank and graceful as a rancor weaknesses are basically referencing the same drawback. You don't really have to change the two weaknesses but it's something to note in future submissions.

The Graceful one was aimed more at saying it has limited mobility in rough, rural terrain while the tank is saying its just heavy and slow. But noted for the future, thank you.

Added the link as well.

[member="Gib"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Rycherd Alistair"]

There was some questions as to your company being able to produce droids for security. I think it's probably fine but this looks less like urban pacification and more like military assault. To fix this I think if we add that the rockets fire gas canisters or shock nets we can move on. Let me know what you think or what you want to do. I'm here to help get this approved so if you need to brainstorm you can hit me up in PMs or right here and we'll get this through.

​No, the gas canisters make much more sense than the rockets for urban units, I have made the edit.

I have put in a company modification request to get Droid Production added to help clear things up. We can hold off until that gets approved if you like.

[member="Gib"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom