Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centaris Custom Crafts Storefront

Here, you can place your orders for Custom Weapons and Armor.

Please don't take it personally if you're turned away.

Services available to Confederates and their Allies only.

Speciality Products:

Centaris Type Reactive Shielding -Limited production.

Examples of Alkor's work:​

Ciryc'kar'ta - a sinister blade that causes nerve damage and tissue death when it comes into contact.

Kaliki'ad - a wild spin on the traditional beskad that is lighter weight and provides close combat superiority.

"Masamune" - A commission for Ursula Viszla, this sword carries a volatile electrical current and is capable of superheating to cut through a vast number of materials quickly.

Ursula's Last Resort - A suicide vest in Bodyglove form, this piece provides minimal security against airborne agents and bacteria, but makes a really big bang.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Hello vod, [member="Alkor Centaris"], can I get a custom blaster made, details included with this holo message.

E-33 carbine blaster­

Full auto not 3 round burst­

Hybrid scope­
EOTech EXPS2-2 Holographic Hybrid Sight ­II 68 MOA Circle with (2) 1 MOA Dots Ret­icle with G33 3X Magnifier and Switch to­ Side QD

AFG Angled Forend Grip to increase accur­acy

Powder coat black with a red mythosaur s­kull in the stock.

Sling hooks compatible to hook up a shou­lder sling

Vented barrel to decrease overheating­

Overcharge capacitor to make the shots a­s powerful as a bowcaster.

[member="Alkor Centaris"],

I require a Unique and Custom gun, of unparalleled firepower, and ultimate sass. Preferred is a gun with a limited AI involved. Make me something perilous and terrifying.

Thank you.

Yasha Mantis, Mand'alor the Infernal

PS. Be creative, I know you will. Perhaps [member="Tom Taff"] might avail you some of his experience on AI?

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

I find myself singularly frustrated by the limits of modern shattergun technology, simply put all the weapons are either too unwieldy or too lightweight and precise for effective use as a scout and hunter.

I require something that will meet the definition of a general-purpose rifle: this will perform equally well for all tasks but truly specialized hunting, as well as for fighting on the battlefield; thus it must be powerful enough to kill any living target of reasonable size. To define 'reasonable size', let us introduce an arbitrary mass figure of a fully grown adult rancor (with appropriate sharpshooting).

Modularity is limited to optics and attachments and I would not wish to complicate the existing shattergun design with additional technological components, the weapon should be handlable in beskar'gam or with appropriate bracing without.

Further, if you're feeling in need of a further challenge I would like to inquire as to the possibility of custom beskar'gam that meets similiar criteria: it must be reasonably lightweight, offer battlefield grade protection, be stealthy (but not to the point of sacrificing specified protection), highly mobile and surviable in in all environments (including nullgrav and hostile atmospheres). Application and design spheres are for battlefield / hostile environment scouting work and all hunting applications.

Shia

I am in need of a pair of pistols, stealth ones, one that you don't see it coming even when shot in front of you.

And, if possible, that they make a little mess when hitting the targets.

Will pay double,
Thank you.

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

I find myself in need of a weapon to use when my lightsaber is just not an option. I have an idea for a weapon that mixes Sword and Scythe of old. I would like a sword capable of going on par with Lightsabers when needed on top of a collapsible haft that can be attached to it securely giving me greater reach and power. If you have any questions on this feel free to contact me at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom