Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celebration - New staff

The Silver Jedi continue to grow and push and evolve and it's frankly awe-inspiring the amount of work you're all putting in to develop the faction and build up the community. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the hard work and amazing writing you've been putting in, hopefully, this is the start of more stories, more epic threads and friendships and mostly a lot of fun for everybody.

As the SJO continues to grow and we push for more activity and more awesome, the background work continues to increase. The Creative Team has been an amazingly successful addition to the faction and has made all our lives so much easier. I really would suggest, if you have any ideas about faction events, stories or Doms, go ahead and ping one of the amazing writers who are giving their time to help us all, I promise they don't bite unless you ask them too. Today I'm really happy to announce that [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] has agreed to join the creative team and I'm sure he'll do amazingly in his new role.

I'm also happy to announce that [member="Cassius Droma"] is coming into the Admin team to help with all the paperwork, and if you don't think I don't have g-docs galore you're crazy :p

So everyone, raise one to your new faction staff and join me in congratulating them and wishing them the very best of luck...they're going to need it.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom