Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CC-827 Tauranov

• Thread starter CC-827 Tauranov
  • Start date

CC-827 Tauranov

C
417s.png

Clonetrooper_swtcwvg.jpg

417s.png

1ubl.png

NAME: Tauranov
SPECIES: Vong-Shaped Fett Clone
HEIGHT: 1.83m
WEIGHT: 75kg
SEX: Male
EYES: Dark Brown
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

1ubl.png

417s.png

CC-827 Tauranov

C
The CIS, I believe. I was asked to get involved and only know a little bit about the whole situation. I needed the experience with non-Force combat and this cropped up.

Rexus Drath

Well the CIS uses droids for the most part, why they would want clones now is beyond me. Nor would the Vong shape stuff for them. But you guys need to hurry up and fight Rolland cause I'm getting bored lol

To clarify.

The Confederacy has Rodia within its borders. By canon, Rodia has a rather large Vong colony that has, pretty much as long as the CIS has been around on this site, been cooperating with the green on the map. This colony has been isolated from the Galaxy, thanks to the several century spanning Darkness, and is currently loyal to the Confederacy. So yeah, they're more than happy to shape our clones. :)

Rexus Drath

Totally gonna have to invade you one day with Dredge and the Horde. Win or lose it would make for some good stories and stuff. @[member="Darth Metus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom