Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caught in the crossfire.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

The crowded streets of any planet anywhere was always a breeding ground for violence if such places went unchecked. Such places we also a hunting ground for good doers or dangerous and generally bored people. One of those bored people was Astrian Callus, one of those good doers was Gherron Vael. Both, stood in the crowd amongst all different types of people. In this crowd, even the 8 foot tall man in crimson armour seemed normal. But, one thing always stood out in this kind of place, cruelty. As was depicted by the gathered crowd around a small group of men in leather jackets and a variety of pieces of armour held knives and blasters, they had circled an old man and were taunting him. This caught the massive man's attention, caused his fists to clench and his left hand to reach for his saber. -No- They didn't deserve such a quick death. Then, suddenly the massive man stopped in the crowd. He could sense another force user nearby, and with that he began to move towards the group of thugs at an alarming speed.

It was go time.

Gherron stood in the massive crowd of Coruscanti, as he liked to call any inhabitant of Coruscant. He couldn't see much, but he could sense great fear emanating from an older man surrounded by a group of others. His eyes narrowing, he began pushing his way through the crowd to get to the man. "Jedi business, make room", he repeated over and over as he progressed through the crowd. Then, something triggered his instincts. One of the men ganging up on the other suddenly felt a great deal of pain. But from whom? That was it. "MOVE!" , he shouted above the noise. Finally getting through, he saw a crimson-armored man beating on one of the thugs. He would have probably done the same thing, but he sensed a single thought in the attacker's mind: death. Gherron, a Knight of the order, could not let that happen. Stepping into the clearing, his force aura demanded attention. "Let him go! Now!"

[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian's fist had plummeted through one of the assailants chest and his body was thrown away into the crowd, the group however turned to see the massive giant grab one of them by the throat, and snapped his neck in his hands, and within the very same motion brought his foot up into another's chest and crushing his ribs and throwing him right at [member="Gherron Vael"] and then threw aside the man with the broken neck and went for the last of them, brining both of his arms up into a single heavy swing, it came crashing down on the last man and crushed him under the massive mans might. His head caved in on itself and his body fell over. Astrians eyes shifted to the old man. "You should go." The old man nodded, scurrying away. However, Astrians concentration shifted to the force signature growing closer to him. Astrians saber flew to his left hand, in his hand. Not ignited.

Now that all eyes were turned to him, Gherron addressed [member="Astrian Callus"] once more, keeping his hand close to his weapon, since he had seen the other pull out his own. He didn't have any intention of using it, but he didn't last this long without being careful.

"You were trying to kill him! I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I can sense that you're a Jedi, or at least once considered to be one. Don't you still hold the same morals as you once did? There is darkness in your heart, that is a fact. However, you can't let it cloud your mind. Help me take these men in to the law, and I promise i'll help you."

He walked a little closer, ditching the idea of keeping his hand on his saber so as not to seem threatening. A concerned face was worn on Gherron, showing the man that he was truly just trying to help.

Astrian snorted, rolling his eyes under his helmet as all the men around him lay dead. He didn't ignite his blade, however his eyes remained on the man in front of him. "Just get out of my way." He replied, beginning to walk forward and his eyes went past Gherron. However, his right hand was charging with force energy ready to smack the jedi with it, however he would not attack him until the boy attacked him.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron wasn't just about to let this man slide with what he had done. Following him against his wishes, he continued to pursue the issue. "You have to answer in some way for what you did... Let me take you in, we can talk about this, and maybe fix whatever else you've done wrong. Will you just trust me?" He hurried to keep in step with the man. Inside, he wanted nothing more than to make the stranger pay for what he did. If he was still the same Gherron as he was as a padawan, he might have done so. But he couldn't not as a Jedi and not as a person. He had to make peace before any fighting came up.

Astrian sighed, his fists clenched he took his saber in one hand and threw the other into the mans chest, unleashing the blast of force lightning into the mans chest at point blank. He ignited his saber, its red glow reflecting against the crimson armour he wore. "I told you to, Back OFF!" He roared, his saber in hand and his teeth gritted, the large and angry man was ready for a fight.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

"Woah!" Trying to dodge the torrent of lightning, Gherron instead took it to the chest, which though he got a slight tingle, the majority reverberates across the songsteel. After hearing the man's words, and looking at his actions, Gherron sighed and drew his own weapon. "I'm giving you one last chance. Let me take you in, or you're going forcefully." To demonstrate his point, he ignited his saber and held it at point, initiating the stance for Vaapad.

Astrian pouted, leaping forward with the energy of the force. Swinging his blade simply to meet Gherrons, and as it made contact he spun on the spot, counter attacking immediately and swinging for a space in between Gherrons song steel plate. The blade came crashing down on him, hopefully Gherron would respond quickly. Otherwise, this would be a very short fight. With this, Astrian only pressed down with one arm. Though one of his arms was enough to rip limb from limb. He wondered how the small man would fair against such force.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

A small snarls made its way to Gherron's face. Instead of dodging or blocking, he came at the other, slashing and jabbing with a fury and speed of three men. Though he was still only a novice in the art of Vapaad, it didn't take very much to deal the quick and decisive blows he was making. After his storm of constant attacks, he switched to Shii-cho mid-swing and aimed to land three crucial blows, two in the chest and one in the left leg. He was by no means out of breath now, either. No, like this, he could go for hours on end.

It was relatively easy for Astrian to switch to his Soresu to deflect the novice level of ability the man in front of him was demonstrating. Then, before backing up he slipped back a few feet before going into Djem So, the form he had mastered. He deflected a blow to the leg and allowed the saber to bounce off of the songsteel plate on his chest, then he pressed forward. Djem So was all about counter attacking, with Djem So. You fell into a pit of rage, and Astrian unleashed this in a blur of motion and the strength of 4 men his size. He batted at the smaller man's saber in an attempt to knock it from his hand with enough power that it could possibly dislocate his arm if he held on to tightly or attempted to return the offensive. Astrian then brought his massive fist towards the man's face at lightning speed.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom