Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat Fight!

TB-705

T
Thengil's eyes narrowed.

"Very well. Land the ship."

* * *​
The moment the landing struts made contact with earth, Thengil drove his blade through the control panel. Sparks of electricity fizzed and crackled. He tugged the blade free and pushed Mala forward. Presuming she followed his directions and did not do anything foolish, the two of them emerged from the landing ramp to confront the cyborg known as Mjolnir.

Thengil laid the flat of his blade on Imperia's shoulder, just beside her neck.

"Mjolnir, your master has submitted. Will you as well?"

[member="Darth Imperia"] | [member="Sam Rodarch"]

As it turned out, Mjolnir didn't take up smoking in the time that passed while she just stood there waiting for the freighter to return. It was a great surprise to all, especially given that the cyborg didn't actually keep cigarras on her person.

However, frustrated patience eventually saw the ship land, leaving it a veritable mystery to see who would be disembarking from the vessel first. Obviously there was a preferable scenario for the woman here.

Oh dear.

There was a prickle of hard irritation in her mind at the sight of the large feeling pushing her Mistress down the landing ramp. Mostly the vexation was reserved for herself, had she actually been present then it was rather likely that this scenario wouldn't have played out, and there would be a higher limb count at the end of the day. That was a personal failing, and that actually hurt to a degree.

Eyebrows furrowed when presented with the option of submitting. Of course there was only one option. The Sith as a whole might have been blind to the very aspect of loyalty but she was not. There would be no scenario where she would have intentionally risked further harm to her Mistress, never mind threaten her life completely.

In this case, pride was folly.

“Yes,” came the typically short answer from her vocabulator. It wasn't something that she needed to think about.

---

[member="Darth Imperia"]
[member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"]

Darth Imperia

D
There wasn't all that much that Imperia could do, given the utter beating she'd taken, and the sword held so casually by her throat. Her life relied entirely on the sense of judgement her minion possessed, her ability to accurately determine that no, there really wasn't a way that they could win at this point.

The Knight let out a sigh of relief as Mjolnir, too, submitted, and for probably the first time, felt genuine gratitude for the former shockboxer's loyalty. She didn't let that sudden flood of emotion distract her, however - she had to really sell her loyalty in this moment, convince the Cather who had her at his mercy that she would faithfully serve him. And, at least for a time, she'd do so - he'd earned her loyalty, if only temporarily.

"Thengil Ri'Shajirr," Imperia paused to let out a pained cough, spitting up a bit of blood. She hadn't taken a beating this bad since, well, ever. It was a a bit of a learning experience for her, admittedly. "You have bested me in combat, proven your prowess beyond doubt. I swear fealty to you and your agenda - my resources are yours, my skill and knowledge at your disposal."

---

[member="Sam Rodarch"]
[member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"]

TB-705

T
An author on the aspects of rule once wrote that, "If injury must be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

Thengil found that, while true, such injury often left the person crippled beyond all use. Finding the balance proved difficult. He wondered if he had achieved that with Imperia, but expected there would truly be no way to know.

There was a reason most Sith throughout history were consumed with paranoia. Their fears were almost always warranted.

He lifted the blade from her neck.

"That is all I require." Turning around, he strode away from the wreckage of his passing, back toward his shuttle. "Do not make me regret my mercy," he called over his shoulder. And, more softly, "Or you will regret the day of your birth."

[member="Sam Rodarch"] | [member="Darth Imperia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom