Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Cast Off Ye' Bonds | Pirate Crew Formation

MOSHED-2023-5-9-20-26-16.jpg

Cast Off Ye' Bonds
Wild Space, Kessel Sector
Tags: Liara Liara , Levi Levi , Judd Judd , Viera Aros, Chanoel Farver Chanoel Farver , Darth Daemon Darth Daemon , Draven Eterena Draven Eterena , Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas , Alana Calloway Alana Calloway , Lord Reficite Lord Reficite
NOTE: CLOSED THREAD

rayne_divider.png

AMBUSH! A transport bound for the Mid Rim finds itself under attack by the brutish Bloodfang Pirate Gang while passing through the Kessel Sector, taking the passengers of the vessel captive in hopes of making a large sum of credits selling them off to the nearby mines of Kessel. The civilian transport is sent into a state of disarray, and in the chaos a collection of capable warriors are caught unawares, taken captive by the criminal band. Stripped of their weapons and armor, these unlikely allies find themselves locked up on the prison level of the gang's vessel, the Ravenous Doghead. Separated between holding units, they must now coordinate between one another for survival....

Hey all! Whipped up a little graphic for this thread showing where all the cells are located so we all know what groups we're in. There are three holding areas, so three groups in total, and the ultimate goal is to take the bridge by any means necessary. Break out of your cells, coordinate with your fellow captives, and leave a bloody swathe across the ship of this soon to be extinct npc pirate crew. The guards cycle through the cells every hour to check on prisoners (which will come in fifteen minutes from the start of the thread), and cells themselves are sealed by ray shield doors. That's all, so I leave the rest of how your groups go about staging their escape up to you all. Also pirate crew name is pending, so some suggestions from y'all would be awesome. Thanks for your expressed interest.

1066860950340247693.webp

Da_Pirate_Map.png

Rayne had only woken up a minute ago, but even in spite of the pounding headache she was absolutely fuming. The Twi'lek's face was red with rage as she kicked at the ray shield door of her cell. To say that she was pissed was an understatement. Some rat bastards had just pelted her with stun rounds and threw her in a box, so as far as she was concerned this rage was justified. It wasn't long before she was screaming.

"YOU'VE MADE A FETHING MISTAKE!" she roared. "ANY ONE OF YOU CHIT-EATING CREEPS COMES IN HERE AND I'M RIPPING YOUR THROATS OUT! YOU HEAR ME?!"

She paused for a moment. No intercom voice came, nor the sound of a distant guard jeering. It seemed that, in spite of the woman's kicking and screaming, there was nobody around to hear her protests. She sat down on the solid block that was seemingly the sorry excuse of a bed, her cheeks puffing up as she pouted. Rayne didn't need this. She had already been in her fair share of cells, and she'd be damned if this wound up bringing her to a lifetime of more. For that, the Twi'lek would make good on her threats of ripping out throats. It just wasn't the time for that yet.

"Chit..." Rayne muttered, before taking note of nearby cells with people visible inside. She wasn't alone. "Anyone here know what the hell happened?" She asked, still clearly irritated. "I didn't exactly get a good view of it all from the cargo hold."

The outcast prayed she wasn't the only competent person here, or she was very much going to go on a suicide run. Maybe that wasn't the worst outcome, or at least it wasn't the more she considered it.

It was better to die free than live in captivity.

Elsewhere on the vessel, other groups would begin waking up to a similar situation...

skull_basadii_2.png

It was no lie that knocking out what be considered a Sith Lord to be one, if not an extremely difficult task. But to have literal fate strike with the transports first hit explode right in front of him and knocking him out...that, that did not help at all. What was worse...he was stripped of literally everything that made him who he was. All his artifacts, gone out the airlock as "Junk", his weapons confiscated and worst of everything, they took his mask. He really...really did not like his mask being taken, he had a bit of an image problem.

But to say a Sith Lord being captured was bad...how about one that was wanted by the Sith Order? One that had a hundred thousand credit bounty on his head? They found that out quickly as well, taking as many precautions as possible against the so called "Lord of Rebirth", having injected him with a death stick compound to tone down his force abilities. If that was not the worst, they blind folded him over his eyes tightly, attached an oversized amount of stun gauntlets onto his hand. Unable to move his hands, they took what they had left in other stun cuffs and put them onto his ankles. To say there were not taking it lightly...was an understatement.

Sitting on his knees, he tried to get his mind cleared back up through the use of the Force but found it extremely difficult. He had never once attempted mind altering drugs, much less one that could cook his body alive the longer it was used. Blinking a few times, he tried to focus as he tried to stand up, only for the stun gauntlets to go off and cause a small grunt, going back to his previous sitting knee position. Giving a loud groan, he tried to focus a bit more but kept finding it incredibly difficult.

"Oh you...nerf herders...just wait till-"

There was another jolt of electricity shocking through his body when he even made a lean forward, gritting his teeth as the pain became almost unbearable till it ended. Panting very loudly now, he felt himself slowly getting more...and more agitated than before. How dare they keep him locked up? How dare they even do this to him?! He felt his anger rising as he shouted at loudly, making an echo in the chamber of other people he was paired with, unaware that his outburst may seem childish.

"GO AHEAD! KEEP SHOCKING ME! I WILL HAVE YOUR-"

Leaning forward once more and standing, he was started to be electrocuted again as he leaned onto part of the ray shield this time, screeching out in pain as he tried to bare it out. He tried to let the adrenaline in his body, trying to let the suffering, anger and hatred fuel cycle out this drug in his body. He could only do it for a few seconds before falling back this time with a loud PLAP, collapsed as he was almost immobile. Giving a loud set of ragged coughs, he tried to focus but found it so difficult to do so.

He may need help with this one.

Viera Aros Darth Daemon Darth Daemon Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

Chanoel Farver Chanoel Farver Levi Levi

In the brig.

Again.

It was becoming a theme. Arrested for barfighting, arrested for driving his speeder under the influence, and arrested for something else he couldn't remember.

This time Caspian wasn't arrested for a totally justified thing he may have done in an alcohol induced stupor. First time for everything. It was some nerf herders masquerading as pirates trying to make a quick buck. He wasn't sure how much a washed up former Jedi with a penchant for misfortune was worth. Probably not much.

Caspian cradled his head in his hands, nursing the pain. Could've been the blunt object they smashed into the back of his head or just withdrawal. Along with his other possessions, they took his fething flask. He was pissed. At least the headache dampened the bruising in his solar plexus and the stun bolt-induced soreness in his back.

Caspian had been quiet ever since he woke up, but finally spoke up to the other unfortunate prisoners.

"When we get out of here," he said casually, confident of their inevitable escape. "I call dibs on the whiskey."

Last edited:

RAVENOUS DOGHEAD
KESSEL SECTOR
"YOU'VE MADE A FETHING MISTAKE! ANY ONE OF YOU CHIT-EATING CREEPS COMES IN HERE AND I'M RIPPING YOUR THROATS OUT! YOU HEAR ME?!"

There was a deep, audible sigh to the left of the Twi'lek.

Inside the cell, a Dowutin sat hunched on the slab of a bed, staring at the undulating ray shield between him and freedom. His eyes were intense; a shocking black and orange, narrowed in anger, and a newly-introduced annoyance. Along with his massive frame, and the crisscrossing white scars that marred it, his most noticeable feature was the lack of a hand. Where his left wrist would be, there was only a stump, which he cradled with his right.

"We got ambushed at a jump point," Judd grumbled, though there was an impressed edge to his tone. "Quick entry, swept through the ship faster than a custodian droid. It was a clean hit." It had taken quite a few stun bolts to knock him on his ass. That was a small comfort, given where he ended up regardless.

It was a funny sort of irony- if they'd made it to their final destination, he might've joined a crew like this.

Objective: Escape and rearm
Tags: Viera Aros | Darth Daemon Darth Daemon | Lord Reficite Lord Reficite | Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

IGqn8QU.png

Cyran had himself laid out on the thin layer of cushioning they called a mattress in his cell. Stripping all his gadgets and gizmos was certainly a setback for him but not as crippling of a blow as his captures might’ve thought. Laying down on facing the ceiling with both his hands tucked away behind his head.

The bounty hunter was trying to clear his mind. Focus on the moment and not dread over potential outcomes that were far from being set in stone. That was until a frown formed over his pink face as the loud yelling a feminine voice echoed in from outside. Expressing their anger at the situation. Cyran didn’t think there was much use getting all worked up from within the cell. There was little he could do to benefit his situation other than maintain a somewhat stoic calm.

Already crafting up some loose ideas on how to subvert their captures. But none of his plans were too concrete or rigid. Wanting to leave plenty of room improvisation since he was certain no plan he could come up with would run smoothly.

These Bloodfang types sure did love their hostages. Levi had in fact been taken by the pirates prior to this latest boarding, though he presumed they were all headed for the same destination. These brutes were easy to fool, but they reacted rather harshly to it. Levi's silver tongue was ineffective against simpletons without the attention span to listen. Or the brainpower to understand. Which was how a minor spat earned him a spot in the brig. But at least now he wasn't alone.

He couldn't really see the others in his block all that well, given their cells were adjacent, but he had seen them get tossed in. To pass the time while they awoke, Levi was busy doing sleight of hand tricks with a sabacc card he had kept hidden. The pirates didn't seem the most observant in their confiscation, not that they probably would have cared about a deck of cards anyway.

A bit of rustling from the cell next to him gave way to a voice. The devaronian's ears perked up, "Have a plan already, do we?" He smirked, "By all means, stranger, let's hear it." Levi had a plan of his own in the workings. But it required a bit more manpower than just himself. Thankfully, he had that now.

The cell was small; about fifteen feet deep and ten across. There was nothing inside but her. No bed or toilet -- they must have been transporting them to someplace close. She rolled over and sat up, wincing slightly. They'd thrown her into the cell rather haphazardly; she'd been lying on her left arm for a while, so she shook it around to get the blood flowing again.

Passenger liners, even ones passing through more dangerous space, weren't the type of place she'd show up fully armed, so even if the pirates hadn't frisked her she would've been for the most part unarmed. She didn't get lucky, though; they'd taken her boots, her jacket, her belt, and her blaster. Her tools were limited.

At the very least it looked like there weren't cameras in the cell, so she had time to act normally. She got up and stretched. Sounds from outside told her that the other cells were filled by other people from the passenger liner, or maybe elsewhere. She tried to look out of the ray shielded door, but her field of view was limited -- if there were guards in the hallway nearby, she couldn't see them. Communicating with the other prisoners might be dangerous.

Given her guess about their short transit time, she doubted she'd be getting a meal; no chance of organically getting the door open before they were dropped off to wherever they were headed. By then it'd be too late. She'd have to create an opportunity. She scanned her cell one more time, looking in the dust and dirt for any inspiration or-

As luck would have it, there was a small pile of brown and white hairs spread out towards the back side of the cell. The pirates clearly hadn't cleaned it in a while -- why would they -- but it was something she could work with. She scrounged around for a few hairs, collected them in one hand, then shoved them up her nose until she sneezed.

She did that a few more times, then started to mix in a wracking cough. Chanoel had never been much of an actor, but she did her best to exaggerate -- she got down on all fours close to the door, coughing and sneezing into the hall to try and draw the guards. When she started to hear footsteps, she crawled over to the back of the room and started poking the back of her throat until she vomited (which she of course made sound as disgusting and loud as possible).

Hopefully there weren't too many guards who came over, or some of the other prisoners caught her drift and drew the others's attention -- more than one guard coming in might seal her fate.

Tags: Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas Viera Aros Darth Daemon Darth Daemon Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

CLANG...clunk...clunk...clunk. The boots of a prepared patrol went through the section of the starship as if timed, the Lord of Rebirth could barely hear them as they approached around. They were examining prisoners and they seemed to take a bit of enjoyment seeing when they got closer towards Reficites cell.

"Well, seems pomptous loudmouth is receiving the "Shock" of a lifetime. How does it feel baldy?"

"Getting the same kind of kicks from your lady, that is wh-ARHGHHHHH!!!"

He was shocked again as they kept the intensity a bit higher this time, feeling his body jolt as every part of his body felt as if it was on fire. What seemed to be an eternity, he finally felt it end as he laid as a crumbled heap in the cell. There was a bit of a chuckle as Lord Reficite finally felt the Force in greater numbers once more, gritting his teeth as he heard their words and was ready to manipulate them.

"What was that? Did you say something about my mother?"

"Yeah and your abusive father whom you have dad-ARHGHHHHH!!!"

"Keep talking and it get worse! They want you alive, not mentally there!"

"Your whole family is worth what both your parents do, whoring ou-"

There was a much more intensive shock as he could feel the anger from afar. His mind was clearing from each shock but it was taking its toll, each moment felt like a fire poker on his entire nervous system. Feeling it end, he started to heave a bit as he almost was going to hurl but he was getting close to the end game.

"Your mouth seems to run on credit you can't serve!"

"Yeah and your remote is worth nothing but credit!"

"Oh yeah? Prove it, you are powerless right now!"

"You are Powerless and I am going to beat you!"

"You are powerless and I am going to beat you!"

"Lower the damn shields!"

"Lower the damn shields!"

"Sir that may be a bad id-"

"I will do it myself!"

"I will-will do it myself!"

The argument broke out as the soldier hit a switch as not just his cell but EVERY cell on that block went down. There was a brief moment of confusion as they all started to realize a prison break was going to happen. Reficite got up quickly and focused what he could in the Force, feeling the shock once more but the use of Deadly Sight would break the bindings around his eyes. Quickly, one of the three were disingrated as the other two went to aim their weapons at Reficite.

Caspian had more of a knack for getting into trouble than out of it. He wasn't sure how he managed to wiggle out of his problems so often. Roguish charm he liked to think. Yeah, definitely that.

"Yeah I got a plan," Caspian shrugged. He definitely didn't have a plan. "We... ask them nicely."

Before he could finsh explaining his brilliant idea, some geezer next door wheezed like a dying bantha. Sneezing turned into coughing turned into... vomitting? Caspian's rapidly sobering brain went from OMG space covid to wow that's gross to holy chitI have a plan!

Two guards spilled onto the scene. A female Weequay with thick greasy hair and yellow, plaqued teeth rushed to Chanoel Farver Chanoel Farver 's cell. A particularly hairy and 'well fed' Gamorrean stood back, closer to Caspian's cell. Clearly they were sending the A team; the galaxy's finest first responders.

But they needed a medic.

Caspian wasn't a medic.

"Hey piggy," Caspian said, slinking closer to the cell door. "I have first aid training. Let me out, I can help."

The Gamorrean just laughed.

"We're no good to you dead. Cold corpses don't usually sell. Not that I would know... Anyway, customer's will want a heavy discount for spoiled meat."

The Gamorrean eyed him, "Fine. But you silly, you die."

Something something, roguish charm.

When the Gamorrean disengaged the cell door, Caspian rushed at him and brought his knee smashing into the guard's meaty stomach. The Gamorrean didn't react, except for a bemused laugh.

"Nice try, little man." He backhanded Caspian across the face and sent him reeling. Spittle and blood spilled out of his mouth. But the painfully sober Caspian used the momentum to lunge at the cell security terminal, left unlocked by the geniuses of the Bloodfang Gang.

"New plan."

He disengaged the other cells in the block.

Chanoel Farver Chanoel Farver | Levi Levi

Unpleasant retchings sounds came from the other cell beside Levi. He grimaced, unsure of how to interpret the turn of events. But then a pair of guards came in to check out the disturbance, and his grin turned sly. The younger man among them was quick to pounce on the circumstances, posing himself as a medic of sorts. Levi very much doubted the convenience of that— partly because its the exact sort of thing he would lie about— But the important part was that the Gamorrean was willing to entertain the possibility.

Caspian broke the illusion right away, with mixed results. One on hand, he barely phased the pig, and got the sense smacked out of him. On the other hand, the cells in this block were all opened thanks to some clumsy, but successful, maneuvering. "Jolly, so much for my plan," Levi sighed, tossing aside the scramble key he had smuggled in. No matter, the door was open either way. And all he needed from the others in the first place was a bit of manpower.

After all, what point is there to getting out of your cell, just to get dogpiled by a gang of angry pirates and thrown right back in?

"I'm no professional pugilist," Levi admitted, rolling up his sleeves to take on an old-fashioned stance, "But I wasn't one to shy away from a bout of bare-knuckles in my heyday!" He threw a fist right at the Gamorrean's nose, causing it to squeal (more out of anger than pain). So, the gamorrean grabbed Levi by his collar, fully lifting him off his feet. He chuckled nervously, and glanced down, "Now let's not be hasty…"

It snarled, then there was a spark of light, and it toppled over, dropping Levi in the process. The devaronian stumbled, and raised the stun stick he had lifted off the its belt. "I think I'll be keeping this." The gamorrean writhed, trying to get back up, before earning another shock from Levi.

Location: Holding Cell, Ravenous Doghead, Kessler Sector (Wild Space)
Tags: Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to Judd Judd Alana Calloway Alana Calloway

Draven stirred to the sound of the Dowutin held in the cell to the right of where the eighteen-year-old was now held. Shaking his head and grumbling under his breath. While he began to recall a couple strikes of a stun gun from his flank. Having led to his prior state of unconsciousness. Draven unlike his cell mate couldn't really justify his situation in any manner. He'd been running an undercover operation and since it wasn't his first one. He really shouldn't have been as easily caught off guard as he had been found. Especially, after all the training under his mentor Saki Saki it just added further embarrassment to the padawan. Though Draven also knew it just meant he had much more he needed to learn. Assuming he got out of this mess.

Draven began to stretch some as he processed the words spoken between the angry Twi'lek to the far right and his right-hand cell mate. Since his cover would now have been blown. When the captors stripped him of his gear and his lightsaber. Draven simply shook his head some. Before taken a Broken Gate stance and starting to throw some controlled strikes careful not to strike the barrier on his holding cell. Practicing combat meditation as he processed things in an effort to keep his cool.

"Means someone had likely received intelligence to how many people would be present, and the types of individuals they'd be encountering." Draven added onto the matter. While he went through the motion of a throw against his invisible opponent. "I've a hard time believing they could have executed such a strike off sheer dumb luck."

Draven's senses were trying to gather information about the current layout of the ship around them. To his left there appeared to be one last person. Whom still had yet to acquire consciousness.

The others aimed at Reficite as he clearly understood that life itself, may soon end once more. Taking a chance, he leaped forward with focus and was shot dead on the spot, falling over towards the side. There was a clatter as they looked between themselves, kicking the now deceased Sith Lord. Giving a bit of a grunt, they turned away and spoke amongst themselves, holding the blasters up.

"Someone get on the intercomn, we just lost some credits...damn Sith, always finding a way out!"
"Be lucky it was not worse damn it! Look, the head is still there, we will get credits!"
"Yeah but the boss be-WHAT IN THE LIVI-ARGHHH!!!"
"Wha-OH KRIFF!"

The guard that heard the scream would only be greeted by what he could only be described...as a Phantom, a large dark crimson phantom that was gripping onto the throat of the other guard. The skin would tighten and his eyes sunken in as he tried to scream more but nothing came. The other guard tried to fire into the Phantom with no effect, the body dropping as the crimson red wraith descended onto the other with the screech echoing out more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liara Liara Draven Eterena Draven Eterena Levi Levi Chanoel Farver Chanoel Farver Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to Judd Judd Darth Daemon Darth Daemon Viera Aros Alana Calloway Alana Calloway

The loud set of noises would erupt from all around the starship. Any that were still trapped in this crazy scenario would find themselves with the lights flickering on or off, a loud spark of electricity from each cell as a strange creature seems to have went through each cell block. All the cells would deactivate in some form or fashion as some of the..."deceased" bodies of those killed off would notice strange white like strings going away into another cell block.

Rather quickly, the body of Reficite would lift up and his eyes reopened to show a sickening yellow gaze. His body was indeed...partly destroyed, filled with holes. This person was not supposed to be walking anymore. Glancing side to side, he grabbed the nearest rifle and started to head forward to get out of the cell block. His connection to the Force currently was under heavy strain and keeping himself..."alive" again was going to be very difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom