Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Cassus Akovin

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lzfesrPriH1qc8cro.jpg

Cassus undergoing a training excersize by one of his mother's colleagues...

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Force Attuned
  • Species: Human (Quarter-Zeltron)
  • Appearance: Cassus is still young and very much a child. He possesses no real zeltronian features (such as unusually colored skin, or any apparent proficiency with pheromones production), and appears to take after his mother more than his notorious father. Cassus is a stoic figure for such a small child, looking far more mature than he really is. Usually wears a special fabric suit, wearing his mothers necklace (modified for his body type of course).
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Cassus Akovin
  • Loyalties: Triam Akovin (Mother), Crol H'hurut (Mentor)
  • Wealth: Heir to Triam Akovin's small fortune's
  • Notable Possessions:
    ​Prototype "Impregnable"-class Attire (modified to body type) - With Triam Akovin no longer being pregnant, and resuming the use of her old armors, she passed on this prototype down to her son as added protection from blasters, slugthrowers, viboweapons, and lightsabers (force forbid). It isn't perfect of course, and relies heavily on Cassus being able to activate is various features, but Triam has made sure to train her son extensively in its wear and operation should the worse come their way.

[*]Skills: Amateur hand-to-hand combatant trainee, amateur marksman trainee, amateur swordsman trainee, puzzle solving, painter, bes'bev musician, mechanical hobbyist
[*]Personality: Cassus models his behavior greatly from his mother's general stoic attitude, and the acerbic personality of Crol H'hurut. Nonetheless, he tries to carry his mothers witty humor in small doses when among those he finds to be his immediate family. To anyone else, this Cassus is a very serious six year old, who will remind you he is only three years from being nine. Cassus additionally tries to model himself off of great Mandalorian heroes from history, considering the origin of his name, and the one who named him (a story his mother has deigned to tell him). However, he also takes somewhat of an interest to infamous smugglers and starship captains, since he knows that his father was a Captain and not always aligned with the law, from his mother's descriptions... who appears open to sharing with her son about his father, without directly identifying who he is. Regardless, with his peculiar training regimen at such a young age, Cassus has been made into quite the bright individual for his age group, perhaps too intelligent for his own good, carrying a mischievous streak in his painting and music.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Fists, practice blade, training blaster, training rifle, wits, bes'bev
  • Combat Function: A true liability at such a young age, even with their limited understanding of what combat is, Cassus should not be brought to a fight if it can be helped, or the combat will be focused on getting him out of the fight for his protection. However, if anyone attempted to kidnap him, he'd put up a real challenge to the kidnapper, and may find a bes'bev in their jugular among tiny blows from tiny fists. Additionally, he finds himself well protected from most ranged or melee attacks on account of his specialized attire, but even that has major gaps in its defenses, namely his childish reaction time.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Cassus Akovin is the child of James Justice, and Triam Akovin. Who were briefly business partners before they went their separate ways, after Cassus was conceived in the middle of a particularly mutually fortuitous business arrangement. Triam, unused to this domestic issue, did what she often did and secluded herself into a life of privacy, seeking advice only from career long friends - namely, [member="Preliat Mantis"], who she gave the privilege to actually name Cassus for her. So in a sense, Cassus Akovin is a boy with many father's, none who are present, and one ever-present mother who doesn't really know what to do with him other than to teach him how to take care of himself, while stalwartly defending him from any possible threat.

After six years, Triam has decided it might be safe to travel the galaxy again, and show her son all that it had to offer, all of its opportunity and dangers to avoid... or pursue once skilled enough, and certainly old enough. Old colleagues and new friends await his mother, but for Cassus, the experience of a life time awaits him as his story only just begins to unfold before him.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

In the future please tag the Codex Admin (me) to move submissions from the Pre-Codex, as is outlined in the Pre-Codex guidelines for use. CJ's do not have the ability to move the submissions.

Netherworld

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Looks good for theost part, nice sub.

Please link the website where you found the image, not the image itself.

The Impregnable-class is, unfortunately, Unique. The only way this works is if Triam actually fitted her original dress/clothing to Cassus, destroying her version in the process.

OR you can swap it out for something else. Please be mindful of Factory rules.

Whatever option you go with, any special-made armor should be listed under notable posessions.

[member="Mahet"] my bad, I must have misread the entry

[member="Netherworld"] The item is passed down to her son, and as per the sub itself:

Modularity: Other than the design/color of the "dress", no. In other words, it can take many forms of clothing but its basic function and features are not changeable.

I'm merely changing the shape of the item's design, there is no added or reduced functionality.

Oh, I've also added a small note to combat function, mentioning the item in question, since it slipped my mind writing that section. I've also clarified in the notable possessions section the item is passed on, and not Triam's any more, making sure it is known there are no duplicate copies of the item.

EDIT: Oh! And the image, I pulled it off a google search which lead to a forum that did not have a link to where the image originate, but I know for a fact the image must've been included in SWTOR's timeline videos. Do I put down the forum, or SWTOR since SWTOR is the originating source of the image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom