Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cartri Keswoll: One year later

Evening folks, for almost a year and a half I've played the ginger kid known as Cartri Keswoll. Since joining I haven't really asked for any feedback on how other people think of the character, nor had the confidence until now. Other than the char profile which obviously needs some work, I'd like to see what you guys have thought of him so far. Be as honest as you want, it will probably help me out more.

I enjoy writing with you, and I really enjoy Cartri so far. Especially how you've developed him lately, growing a little more skilled and tackling some difficult issues. And Daiya really enjoys negging on him.

You posts are well written and eloquent, but I'll admit to finding it difficult to read them sometimes. Most of the time it's paragraph separation, especially when the speaker or tone changes. They would flow a lot easier for this reader if you broke up some of the bigger chunks when it happens, and I see it already happening in your latest posts so maybe you're already on it.

The other thing I've noticed more recently is when you shared your RP preferences in a recent chat, particularly that you enjoy more freedom/improvisation. We've been writing for a while and that's the first time it was brought up, and I realized we approach RPing from different angles. It would help if you expressed this earlier to RP partners, because people want to make everyone comfortable while collaborating on story.

Those are just nitpicks, you're doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom