Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Carrion Birds - (THREAD IS UP)

At the time of writing, Tython has been possibly exploded and most of the characters involved have gone home after doing their best to stab one another to death. Regardless of whether the orbital volume is now full of what used to be a nice planet, it was the site of a huge battle between multiple major and minor factions.

But there's more than just ashes on Tython (or where it used to be).

Thus I propose a thread, Hexus Dominus, Scylla AI Scylla AI , and TC-CS-4820 TC-CS-4820 will be in attendance as AIs attempting to scavenge the remains of the battle. Space hulks, conglomerations of wrecked starships from the fleet battle in orbit, will be filled with salvageable military gear, rare materials, and unused munitions ripe for the picking. Who knows, if you manage to get critical systems online a few ships might be salvageable in their entirety.

A warning: Hexus Contingent rarely tolerates competition, and the bounty will attract less peaceful individuals both NPC and PC.

Tldr; come to Tython. Steal broken stuff, make friends, fight people like a pair of racoons skirmishing over a half eaten bag of chips. If you're interested, reply with your general intent and I'll see you starside. Bringing a ship of some sort is recommended to escape with your rewards.

Edit: Tython didn't explode, wow. Soon-ish (I have an some IRL commitments which may murder my motivation) the thread will be posted and an accompanying OOC thread will be started.

So far:

Hexus Contingent
Hexus Dominus Hexus Dominus (Abominable Intelligence)
Scylla AI Scylla AI (Allied Intelligence)
TC-CS-4820 TC-CS-4820 (Hired help)
SC-ID "Cairo" SC-ID "Cairo" (Hired help)

Independents
Chain Chain (Zann Consortium)
Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta (One character)
Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen
Kig Mortuuga Kig Mortuuga (and crew)
Lucretia Lister Lucretia Lister
Khal "Kal" Garran Khal "Kal" Garran

Eternal Empire
Rannux Sevesu Rannux Sevesu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom