Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnival of Lights (FWC, Open to All)

In free space the planet Tynna here the people celebrated Freedom. Today and for the next 10 days they opened their borders and invited anyone in the galaxy to come.

The Carnival of Lights began. An awesome spectacular that offered something for everyone that found their way to Tynna. Death defying rides, experiences to make the heart thunder in suspense and beat in synch with another. Yes love and fear in one place.
The Free World’s Coalition came offering help to man their booths this year.

The Kissing Booth, a line for women and a line for men. Opening day behind the counter stood an attractive redhead tilting her head and twirling a loose tendril around her finger, beside her a tall dark male Nubian in descent. His dark eyes scanned the crowds wondering who would be the first to come. He had a bet with his partner that he would garnish the first kiss.

Across the way a dunking booth the Representative from Rendili sat waiting to be dunked.

Across the way the paths darkened leading the strong at heart to meet their gate at the Haunted House. Rumor had it that the spirits of the long dead waited to reach out and touch flesh again.

What would it be a game? A ride? A decadent sweet?

Cotton Candy, Caramel Apples, Popcorn and somethings that they had not found the names of. Best they leave it to the vendors to describe.

But yes

COME ONE COME ALL
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN STEP RIGHT UP, NAME YOUR POISON IT’S TIME FOR
[SIZE=36pt]CARNIVAL[/SIZE]​
a85c8b7a33cd8118f6ab5372e5bcdd32.jpg

[SIZE=11pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Alasdair Sitra"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Alessandro Waak'Tu"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Alexander Sannes"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Bazette Royalblaze"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Brad Solo"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Cal Sedaire"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Camellia Swift"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Delila Castillon"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Draco Vereen"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Dresden Verbrennung"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Elpsis kerrigan-alcori"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Fiore de Noir"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Gilamar Skirata"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Hadleigh Purkis"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="HK-36"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Jada Raxis"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="John Ash"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Joza Perl"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Kaida Taldir"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Kosu Goram"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Liliane"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Lucien Dolos"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Maria Natalja"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Matthew Calderon"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Myles Davorak"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member=”Milo Ren”][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Nima Tann"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Rashae"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Siobhan Kerrigan"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Sirius Nova"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]@taryc ap'lrae[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Tek Sidereal"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Thalia Rist"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Vaena Askari"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Vanja Del'Vaan"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Von Kyux"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Allana Badeaux"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Relina Zhan"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Songbird"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Acaleus Thorn"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Cecile Miraxus"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Cato Fett"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Tahiri Veya"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Chekīta Kaie"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Jyoti Nooran"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="AceReplica"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Gabriel Sionoma"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="RadioWhisper"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Cecily Demici"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Noah Corek"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Duke Heston"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Ty Ax'lah"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Minna"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Damian Starchaser"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Thom Betna"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Marina DeVoe"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Orn Pharr"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="SN-1411"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Sor-Jan Xantha"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="AD-8"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]@[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]ra'a'mah[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Jim Pehico"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Mercutio"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Lord Mettallum"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Tavi Riley"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Errreembuhr"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Jaius Sovv"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Stardust Bloodstone"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Myrian Zara"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Aeshi Tillian"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Jorm Kell"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Saffron"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Pravus the Grey"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Vladimir Tedesky"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="One-Eyed Jack Varren"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="DV8-420"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]@balor stenalk[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="ScottOfEarth"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Iona Immarya"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Lord Harris"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="WD-334"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Aeshi Tillian"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]@azrik[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Alexandra Russo"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Lady Virtuti"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Tycho Alde"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Owen Grimshaw"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Milo Ren"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Galen Adina"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Darth Zurvan"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
[/SIZE]

The red head in the kissing booth was the most unlikely person or at least she felt that way. When this event was suggested and the Coalition volunteered to help, people thought it was a great idea for Ra to be in the kissing booth. People seemed to like the red haired people over others and well, she was the only one they thought of for this. So here she was, standing in the kissing booth and wondering just what this was going to be like.

The secret sith lord was very much out of touch with many things about herself. Not having had many serious relationships in her years, kissing was just one thing she didn't have my experience with. Well, at least by the end of the night, she would have a good idea of different things.

Letting out a sigh and tugging at a stray lock of hair, the booth opened...

The bet between her and the Nubian next to her was soon going to be answered. Ra had no doubt who was going to win this one.

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
"Ra?"

Milo looked in the Kissing Booth, then looked around, then looked back to Ra. Freya stared at the woman, a smile rapidly growing on her face.

"You, in a kissing booth?"

Both Freya and Milo burst into laughter. They were both there to support the FWC. They assumed Ra would be here, but not in this capacity.

"Wait, does this mean I have to pay to kiss you?"

Milo gave Ra a rather obvious wink. Freya looked over to the dark man in the other kissing booth and gave him a wink, then mimed a bite in his direction. It was rather concerning coming from a buzzcut toting woman who looked like she could kill someone rather easily. Milo was in casual clothing, a T-shirt with the FWC logo on it and comfortable pants.

"So you volunteered for this? Yikes."

Tynna was a planet Errreembuhr had yet to visit in his many years of travel, but now that his eyes were on it, he wished he'd seen it before at least once. The cold weather suited him well, as his thick fur kept him warm, and he found kinship with the native Tynnans. Though they were a deal smaller than him, they were a friendly species, more accepting than the Nosaurians he'd become accustomed to.

Carnivals weren't his typical fare, but as a representative to the Coalition he felt an obligation to make an appearance. Of course, as with most events, he saw its potential for networking. Friends were always a necessity in times of war, after all, especially when you weren't officially taking a side.

Still, the jovial nature of the event struck with him, and reminded him of the family that he'd left back on Kashyyyk, the siblings and his parents. His younger sister would have loved something like this. It had been some years since he'd been home to see her, though, and she would be fully grown now, with children of her own. He would enjoy the carnival for her.

A chill went up Helly's spine as she heard children making noise throughout the carnival grounds, holding her scarlet cloak tighter over her head. She adjusted her headphones under the cloak and turned the volume up on the player they were hooked to. From the bag at her side, she retrieved a brown bottle and took eight long sips from it, shivering and inhaling when she put it back at her side.

"Hey, Helly," Freylen said beside her, tapping her on her arm. "You gonna be okay?"

Already getting lost in the music blaring into her head, Helly turned around and walked backward in front of her bassist, saying confidently, "I'm fine, Frey. And don't say my name out loud, eh? I'm trying not to grab attention tonight."

Freylen chuckled a bit. "No one's gonna recognize you with that silver hair anyway. People know colorful Helly."

"Yeah?" Helly said with a smile from one corner of her mouth as she subtly started dancing to the music, still walking backward. "Well they're gonna have to get to know a different side of Hartlite pretty soon, aren't they?"

Freylen shrugged, clearly not looking forward to what Helly had planned for the future of their band. "I guess so. It's your album."

"Damn straight," Helly concluded, turning back around and heading into the crowd of people on her own. She wasn't looking to be noticed as Helly Reyne that night, just as any other carnival-goer. She needed that.

Another few sips of her drink and the memories of Kothlis vanished into thin air like magic.

A Carnival.

He had never been to one like this too busy with balls and things like that. But this...this sounded and smelled like fun. He remembered his Aunt Bella talking to him about a carnival once that she and [member="Muad Dib"] had attended. She said she ate too much, but had a great time in something called a haunted house.

He wanted to check that out, the little map they gave him when he came in was no help. Arrows to go one way, different colored ropes and wires he gave up tossing it to the trash. First he'd follow his nose.

sniff sniff ...."mmmm something...sweet maybe...I think" Theo moved slowly wearing his Yoda Shirt, jeans, boots he looked a little like a big kid. He had to pause though. Oh look..someone suckered @Ra'a'mah into the kissing booth. He laughed.

He wanted to go tease her just a bit but honestly she scared him a bit. Soooo...he'd go find food first...better to die on a full stomach then starving.

He walked down to a booth were something like peppers filled the air..."ooo, what's that?" He pointed over the tops of the heads of a few standing there "bantha sausage and peppers, can't you read?"

Theo looked up..."oh yeah...guess not...I'd like one." He wanted one of everything. Yeah..."ale too please."

"You got ID?"

Theo had to think.."Oh yeah I got some" He produced the laminated cards that said yes I pass for an adult on most worlds along with the chit to pay.

Lord Demone Rosso

L
This was unusual these kinds of events were not Rosso's kind of party but he thought the time for a change of just training or fighting Rosso wanted some fun new experiences as he walked around he saw what seemed to be a kissing booth that had a red-haired woman along with a male counterpart as well but with darker hair but that kind of game was not his interest he walked until he found the place where he could buy food he ordered 2 caramel apples which seemed like a weird idea he wanted to try he was dressed in a black blazer with a black tshirt underneath he was not gonna bring his usual armor as it would bring attention.

Wearing his usual skin tight black leather pants with no shirt, Mercutio slowly snuck up beside the young Nubian at the kissing booth, he whispered something in the man's ear that made him suddenly rush away in a hurry as though his feet were on fire.
Mercutio then looked over to his Master, Ra, with a wicked grin before setting an old Space Track (A Track) Player on the counter of his newly acquired kissing booth. He then gave his master a wink pressing the play button, the song 'I'm sexy and I know it's began

BLARING

All across the carnival grounds as Mercutio hopped up ontop of his booth and began belly dancing to the beat.

[member="Theo Vereen"] [member="Milo Ren"] [member="Helly Reyne"] [member="Lord Demone Rosso"] [member="Errreembuhr"]

With an unarmed WS droid at his side, Errreembuhr made his way around the grounds. While he found the concept of the kissing booth amusing, considering the Merchant Fleet leader's apparent discomfort at her position, he decided against attempting. After all, few would agree to kiss a wookiee.

Instead he enjoyed a few games of strength, using his remaining organic arm to provide a fair challenge to a Talz who needed to use both arms on the mallet. Having won a stuffed Blurrg, which he gave to a twi'lek child who'd been watching(much to the child's delight), he turned now to find something else to keep his interest.

Given his size, though, and the close quarters of the fairgrounds' passages, he couldn't help bump into a passing woman.

After activating his translator, he moved to apologize. "I'm so sorry, I should be far more careful.

It was then that he saw the woman's face.

"Wait. I know you. You're [member="Helly Reyne"] aren't you?"

Helly froze at the realization only for a moment before pulling her hood further over her face.

"Quiet!" she hissed at [member="Errreembuhr"] as she fearfully surveyed her surroundings to see if anyone overheard. "I don't want people knowing it's me, alright?"

As she glanced up at the imposing figure she had bumped into, her mind was drawn back to an article she read about how xenophobic she was. While she wasn't necessarily a role model in that area, she resented the idea wholeheartedly, knowing how such rumors could gain believers like wildfire given the right circumstances. This might have been an opportune time to shut that down.

"But... hey, now that the rancor's out of the bag, maybe you can... uh... show me around?" She picked her words carefully and yet she still felt like it wasn't enough to prevent a misunderstanding. The last guy she asked to "hang out with" took it as a prospect for romance.

The bantha wasn't bad for carnival food he'd have to admit it was pretty good. He washed down each bite with some of the ale as he began walking back looking around this time. Yeah there were lots of people here.

The smells were enticing though where else could you find deep fried ice cream, or play a game of whack a jawa. Yeah..now all he needed was....a partner in crime. He looked around who could he entice to come along. He spied a pretty little brunette he sauntered over, "Hi I'm Theo"

Green eyes looked up at him she was cute. "I'm a little new at this, can you help me out?"

She laughed, "I doubt you're too new at this." She wasn't sure who he was but he clearly had money and well she needed a few credits. "How about we walk some and I'll tell you want I like"

She smiled her best grin hoping to keep him off his guard.

Theo kept thinking, too easy right? Or she thinks I'm cute..yeah..

The two began walking as the green eyed girl with no name began pointing things out.

"I'm still finding my way around," Errreembuhr replied, his voice coming through the translator robotic and slightly garbled. Once he fixes a dial, however, it clears up. "But yes, come along, I wouldn't mind company."

He glances over to the droid, signalling for it to hang back just a bit. There wasn't much reason to believe he would be attacked here, anyway, but it didn't hurt to keep a guard nearby. "If I may ask, why the secrecy? I was under the impression that celebrity types enjoyed being recognized in places like these."

[member="Helly Reyne"]

A carnival was certainly an event that caught Ayy's eyes when the message flashed up on the holonet, causing the Twi'lek to immediately cancel all her other appointments and make her way to this mysterious planet that was opening up for a festival of freedom no less. She landed her YT-2000 freighter where she was allocated, deciding to play nice for now, even leaving her blasters in the ship, compensating by wearing her heeled boots, making sure they were just right for stomping before she headed out into the huge festival, grinning at all the lights, trying to figure out what to do after she took in all the sights and sounds. However that was when something caught her eye; a kissing booth, how fun that could be. Grinning she lines up in the line for the female, whistling as she toyed with her lekku, still not sure if she wanted them both back or one draped around her neck, eventually having her left lekku draped around her neck, at least until she changed it again.

[member="Errreembuhr"]

Helly snorted at the suggestion, her eyes traveling elsewhere to take in all the sights and spectacles lit up around her.

"Sometimes I just enjoy being normal," she said. "Not having cameras flashing in my face for a change. You forget what it's like sometimes." Her lips formed a scowl as she deliberated on whether or not to give this stranger the real answer. He at least wasn't being insufferable...

She took another long sip of her drink and decided against it. It wasn't as if she was going to know this wookiee for much longer anyway.

"But hey, you can at least say you hung out with Helly Reyne for a night!" She caught herself far too late as she opened her eyes wide, shutting her mouth tight. As she made a cursory glance at the people around them, she once again pulled the hood tighter over her head, practically covering her entire face by that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom