Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carida - Who is associated with that System?

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Hello!

So its been fairly chaotic apparently with record keeping and I'm having a tough time nailing down who and what people and companies may be associated with the Carida system.

Right the reason why I'm asking is because I'm taking on the planet as its Senator in the GR and want to make sure all constituents and businesses in the system have their needs met!

Lastly I'm cooking up a little narrative arc on how Caius went from being an Imperial to now Republic Senator so any interest in participation is welcome!

[member="Caius Flavian"]

I have an idea on how you get the position of Senator. During whole Red Dawn event, a rebel faction within Carida moves to dispose of the current regime at the time, who actively support Lesedri's aims to nationalize their assets. The Imperial Remnant being offered refuge at Carida (ironically) sides with the rebels, and together they remove the despotic regime and return order to the planet. As recognition of the Imperial's support, the native Caridians offer them permanent residency and a path to citizenship. What remains of the Imperial Remnant's military will form the new core of the Caridian's new security forces. Caius is offered a position as the new senator of Carida after the previous senator, Tonald Dump, is sacked for incompetency and associations with the previous regime.

I like this narrative because it allows the former Imperials a plausible means to settle into Carida without simply dominating the locals already present. With time, the militaristic Imperials and Caridians will happily blend together into one people.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Suravi Teigra"]

I will refer you to this current thread where I'm already in the process of this narrative!

But yes, this thread is essentially just making sure I'm inclusive of all others and their dealings with this world.

I'm currently aware of two items of interest such as the Republic's military academy on the planet

And its use as the the training grounds by [member="Ali Hadrix"] for her CSAF

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

1000 Credit fine for you Mr. Sith Lord!

[member="Caius Flavian"] Very nice, I can't think of anyone else that has anything to do with Carida, so it should be all yours. I have a soft spot for the Imperials, so I'd love to use this as an opportunity to make an Imp type character serving the Caridian military.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom