Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capturing the Old Times (Feena)

Keter

The Renegade
"I serve a truly fearsome Queen" the blond sighed good naturedly, shifting his head to catch her lips with his again. Oh how he enjoyed their times together. "Well, I can hardly wait," he whispered into her ear before moving over to one of the benches in the garden. "In any case my dear, let's have some peace and quiet for now," he teased, leaning back and glancing at the sky. It was only late afternoon, and evening was still a way away.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
She was happy. Happier than she'd been in weeks. He had that effect on her. Smiling like the sun, she sat and rested her head on her husbands shoulder.

"I think I'll be taking my vacation soon," she decided, closing her eyes, "How about you and I go on a nice long cruise?"

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"Only if you promise to turn off your communicator for it," the blond answered, shifting slightly to hold his wife close. "An actual vacation, not one that'll be cut short. The two of us, across the galaxy..." Keter said, smiling. Yes, that would be nice. Time together. It was strange - Feena had left her first husband for not being there for her. And yet, Keter couldn't be there for her that often either - no, that was wrong - it was her choice to live on Naboo and put the galaxy ahead of the family. It was his job to remind her of the smaller things.

Feena was always about saving everyone. It was admirable, though Keter held greater value in saving anyone.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
"Consider it done, Keke," she responded, wrapping her arms around him, "Communicator off, romance on."

For anyone else, this would be easy. For Feena? Not so much. But she cared about her marriage and she cared about her husband. Force knew she didn't want to be looking for husband number 3 any time soon, and at this rate, she was sure that was what would happen if she kept on this way. She'd die before she lost Keter.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"Oh that just gladdens my heart," he grinned, satisfied to have distracted Feena from her grand vision if even temporarily. He reached up to cradle her face in one hand as he leaned over to kiss her. "Let's not dally then ~" he added in an almost sing-song voice, before leaning in to kiss her again, brushing a few strands of her hair away from her face.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
No matter how old she got, his kisses were like sunlight to her. She returned each kiss like it would be her very last. Well, for a woman in her high position, it very well could be. How many times did she survive an attempted assassination? She'd actually lost count. One of these days, someone was going to succeed though. Someday she'd have her very last kiss. She'd learned to make every moment with Keter count.

[member="Keter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom