Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capturing the Old Times (Feena)

Keter

The Renegade
Keter edged his way along the roof, careful of the winds that could buffet him at any moment. Nothing compared to the storms of his home, but still worthy of consideration. Of course, he didn't have to be up here. He could have just walked in. But where was the fun in that? No, he wasn't old enough to give up his ways just yet. The blond smirked as he made his way down the side of the roof, lowering himself from the edge onto the windowsill below. It was a great window, offering light a way into the meeting chamber. Inside he could see them. The guard, always ready, always so tense. The advisors, good men and women who did their duty to Naboo. And sitting upon the throne, the Queen.

The blond rolled his shoulders. Time to drop in and say hi. He pushed the window open and slipped inside with nary a sound, making sure to close it behind him. Hmmm...next move...ah, let's just be direct about this! Keter leapt towards the centre of the hall, arms outstretched. He just managed to grip the chandelier, making the fine crystals clatter against one another as the whole thing followed his momentum, swinging to one side. He heard several gasps and a groan of frustration. Oh yeah, he had their attention now. One swing, two and...there! He swung himself off the chandelier to deflty land at the foot of the stairs leading up to the throne, blood pumping from the good excercise he'd had.

"Hello there," Keter said to his wife.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
The groan, of course, came from Percy. He knew this routine. Why couldn't the Queens husband get her attention like the others? Make an appointment. It wasn't hard. Maybe that was the problem. It wasn't hard.

As for the Queen herself, she didn't look up from her work, even as her husband spoke to her.
"Hello dear," she sighed, "You could just come in through the front door, you know."

She glanced up at him for only a moment before leaning in to whisper something to her handmaiden, pointing to a section on the datapad. The young woman nodded and took it from her with a little bow. Work, work, work. It was never done.

"Well, then. What can I do for you?" she asked, reaching out for another girl to hand over the next law she had to review.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
The blond laughed at the sight of Percy's dark look. The man needed a holiday. He knew Feena was generous with those. But Keter doubted Percy had taken any one of his assigned days off. THe man was dutiful like that, and he owed him much. So he sent him a nod and casually walked up to the throne, caring not one white for decorum or process. "My, two months since last we saw each other, our daughter is off on a grand adventure, and you want to know what you can do for me?" he asked her, tapping his chin thoughtfully. It had been a while since they had spent time together, no longer than any other time in truth, but the simple fact was he had missed her and felt like visiting.

Besides, his wife had a horrible habit of getting caught up in her work.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
He... had a point. Feena lowered the datapad, silently handing it back to her young attendant without a word. Had it honestly been two months? Two whole long months? She waved a hand for the young woman to back away. It was time for a break anyway.

"That's enough for the time being," she announced, rising to her feet, "Everyone, out. Yes, you too, Percy. We will continue in two hours."

The guard made a face, but bowed and silently followed the rest of the palace staff out of the throne room. The heavy decorated doors creaked shut and the moment they closed, the Queen had moved to wrap her arms around her husbands neck. Everything about her changed immediately. She was smiling again, warm, affectionate.

"I missed you too, Keke."

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"Hah, and I thought I was the actor in the family," he commented drily, embracing his wife. "You could actually show your people you aren't all business you know," Keter suggested, leaning in to give her a quick welcoming kiss. "Why do you insist on the charade? I'm sure no one here buys it," the blond asked, reluctant to let the woman in his arms go. It had been too long since he had held her. Such a simple thing, simply being around her again. But it was oh so right.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
"Oh, hush, Keter."
She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, too happy to see him to let his teasing get to her.
"You know it's not that simple. Besides, isn't it a little bit sexy? Seeing your wife take charge like this?"

And just like that, she felt young again. Not that she was exactly old, but she did have a teenage daughter and an adult son. She was certainly not what she would call young, but then, neither was Keter really. Not that she would ever admit it. If she was asked her age, she'd most likely lie. Nobody ever said she wasn't vain.

Keter

The Renegade
Keter had long ago learned how vain his wife was. But it was just a part of her. Like he had his theatrics. "Hmmm," he pondered, tightening his hold on Feena just a tad and leaing in to whisper in her ear. "And yet you so enjoyed it when I got to be in charge," he breathed, before leaning back with a playful smile and releasing her. Oh they had had fun back in the day. Before responsibilities called her away. "In any case, I came to spirit you away from this dusty hall, Queen," he said with a flourish and a bow. Force knew that if it weren't for him and Percy, Feena would never leave her office.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
It was true. She would never leave her office, except when she held healing lessons for the upcoming young healers every second weekend of the month. She always made time for that. The young healers were the future. She had to do what she could to ensure the future was bright for the art of healing.

"Oh stop Keke," she giggled, "You know I can't really go anywhere. I have a planet to babysit!"

Even so, the idea of just running off with him, even for a couple hours, was thrilling. She missed that. The old days when she had no real responsibility. She could just take him hand and let him lead her anywhere at any time.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
He shook his head. Ever the responsible one. Ah well. "Now now Feefee," he said, wagging his finger back and forth in front of his wife's face. "Don't talk like that. You've done enough babysitting for a lifetime. I think Naboo will keep for a few peaceful hours, don't you?" Keter asked her, hands on his hips like a disapproving parent. He never got to act like that to Felicity. Girl was too cunning to be caught misbehaving. It made him proud. "Besides, you often talked about how much you loved the scenery on Naboo, and when was the last time you actually saw it for yourself?" he added innocently.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
He had a point. The last time she'd really left the palace was.... before she took office. Naboo was a wonder, beautiful, perfect. She Did miss it.

"What did you have in mind?" She sighed, "I can't just stroll out of here in full make up you know."

She'd be noticed in an instant. The very idea was ridiculous. Even without the makeup, she knew her face was well known. What was he thinking?

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"Oh? Why not? Someone going to tell the Queen what to do on her own planet?" the blond asked, idly beginning to circle his wife. "Come now, what's the point of power if you don't use it?" he asked her lightly, playing the part of the Sith. He grinned, knowing full well all of her counter-arguments, and she his. "Still if you fear others recognizing you, I'm sure you could disguise yourself..." Keter shrugged.

"But I'll agree, makeup is a bad idea. Especially if we're going to go swimming..." he pondered, tilting his head to one side.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
He never changed. Being alone with him always brought her back to when they were young. They could go anywhere, do anything any time they wanted. Al l they needed was each other.

"Swimming, hm?" she giggled, reaching out to touch his hand as she circled her, "I suppose Theed is a good place to do that. Come to my bedroom with me so I can change into something a little... well, a little less."

She might be one of the least wasteful rulers Naboo had seen in many years, refusing to spend a fortune on her wardrobe, but she still had to dress the part. The makeup of course was a given, and the jewels. And the gown, well, it was so very heavy. She did look forward to changing into something less constricting.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
He held her hand as he circled her, as if in a dance, smiling all the while. "Mmm, to the bedroom already? You're still as bold as ever," he replied with a grin, returning to stand in front of her. "But lead the way, milady," he added with a small bow. Oh yes, he would follow her lead, as always.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
Feena rolled her eyes at his bedroom comment, but she never stopped smiling. She was always happy when he came to visit her. It kept her going, honestly. It was the only reason she hadn't dropped dead already.

"Come on then."
Hand in hand, she led her husband out of the throne room, down the halls, pausing now and again to hide until whoever they ran into moved along. It felt like a game. Try to sneak up to the bedroom without being caught by the staff. Queen or not, she did have a reputation to maintain. Stars above forbid she be seen actually having fun!

"Hurry," she giggled, half dragging him down another hall, into her personal quarters.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
And so they sneaked through Feena's own palace. It reminded him of old times, sneaking through temple ruins and ransacking them for his own gain. It had been during such an escapade that he had first met Feena actually. Who would've guessed the incessantly polite Jedi would end up his wife? They moved from alcove to shadow, avodiing each servant and guard as if they were juvies. Such a thrill. Feena still knew how to have fun - that made Keter smile in relief. So she hadn't been wholly consumed by her work.

Soon enough they found themselves in her personal quarters, and Keter wasted no time in embracing his wife from behind, planting a line of kisses down her neck. "Hmm, maybe we should stay in after all..."

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
The longer she spent away from him, the more she could appreciate him when he came back for her. What did he do with himself on Imerria? She remembered living there. It felt more like a prison than a home, honestly. The storms made it impossible to simply go for a walk outside. It made it ideal, of course, for raising her daughters safely. No chance of some boy swooping in and snatching either of her girls away.
Well... At least that had once been the case.

"Keke," she giggled as his arms wrapped around her, "Behave yourself now. I need to wash off my makeup and change."

Hard as it was to pull herself away from his kisses, she knew if she allowed herself a moment to enjoy it, she might never leave.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
Ah her giggles. Just as always they sent a small thrill of satisfaction through him. Feena had always been so serious and focused, it was a relief to know he hadn't lost his touch in loosening her up. Still, his teasing done he let his wife go so she could perform her rituals. He stepped over to the window, gazing outside to give her some privacy. He had never really felt the same love for Naboo as Feena did. His planet of birth had been Hutta...but even that world had lost it's significance for him. He had closed that chapter of his life. Immeria was his home, the place he knew he would always return to. Not because the planet was beautiful, or isolated, or anything like that.

But because it was where so much had happened, so much had changed. Where he and Feena had first admitted their attraction for one another. Where the girls grew up. Yes, it was his home. For now and forever.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
Feena had gotten very good at removing her own makeup. The heavy white powder and the blood red lipstain was not easy to remove. She was sure it was made that way on purpose, just to be difficult. That was the worst thing about this job, the traditional clothes and makeup.Sometimes she felt more like a doll than a Queen.
Once her face was clear of makeup and she had dressed in something a good bit less constricting, she returned to her husband.

"Are you sure you want to stay in?" she asked, joining him at the window, "We could visit the Theed hospital. Or see how the bridge reconstruction is going. Or make an appearance at the Academy."

All things she probably should be doing with her time off, honestly. Part of working politics was making a good impression with her people.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
The blond shook his head as he turned to face his wife, giving her another kiss before smiling. "That sounds like what Feena the Queen would do. Not Feena the woman. No duty today my dear, it's your day off now," he declared, throwing out his arms as if to embrace reality itself. "So let's go and relax. Together," he suggested, taking her hand again, as if she was going to vanish. He had been apart from her for too long. There was so much time to make up for.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
So he wasn't going to let her get some more work done on her few hours off. She was going to have to go through her schedule with Marea and see if there was a moment she could take to fit any of it in. Maybe. Force knew she'd been so busy with the reconstruction and all the extra work that came with it. All she'd planned to do with her position, all that she knew she could improve for the citizens under her rule... She hardly had time enough to preform her regular duties with the reconstruction efforts. But they were almost finished, leaving her now with two years left in her term. She was going to have to work twice as hard from here on out.

"What do you want to do, Keke?"

[member="Keter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom