Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't you hear the bells?

Well, it seems as if this was just destined to come about...and seeing as to how a certain person (cough [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] cough) has decided to already proclaim this to be true...it's time for a wedding!!

Now, I personally am going to use this to do several things OUTSIDE of that, and the details will follow. But, first and foremost, this will be my formal invitation to those interested in attending. You can be from whatever faction, whatever alignment in the Force, whatever! You may come as a guest. Just be warned, there will be no hostilities during the event. Failure to follow this one rule will bring my personal wrath down upon you.

RSVP Below!

So, with the pleasantries out of the way, let's get down to business (to defeat, the Huns!).

My initial plan of using a certain planet that shall not be named here as a home sort of fell through. So, I was coerced into making my own! That's where this comes in.

Any questions, suggestions, or just anything, feel free to leave them in this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom