Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't no preacher man save my soul (OOC)

Alright guys, let's keep it fun! The rebels just wanted to pay CIS a friendly visit, Revolutionary War "Swamp Fox" style. Plus I owe @[member="Daxton Bane"] a few gut punches. ;)

b9e4a50269593100cfdd3668638fb23a19ac3724c72634992b10469502d2f07f.jpg

@[member="Genesis Rostu"] I've got a response for you but can't put it up until late tonight or tomorrow.

Just wanted to let you know so we don't go from ' hey who are you?' To incineration!!!! Before folks get a chance to put up their intro posts. ;)

And bring it @[member="Aedan Miles"] and @[member="Hannibal Oryen"]. Watch out for the beady-eyed one, Dells.

Loll Dells is on the far side of the planet its just you and me on this side blue haired one well you, your squadron, my squadrons, and me.
Plus any other random people who are there to.

Wait am I supposed to be in this thread? Sorry I didn't get any notification of such. But never mind, tell me what do you have in mind or do we party hard and go from there?

Hey y'all the rebels have been asked not to post in this thread. If you're waiting for a reply, that's why. I'll hopefully have an update later.

I was having a ton of fun and was excited to rp with you all. If this gets nixed or put into non canon, let me know if you'd still be interested in closing this out.

The original purpose of this thread was started on a fun whim as Thessa's revenge against Daxton and CIS members. The rebels knew we wouldn't be able to destroy the shipyards and we would be lucky enough to make a small scratch. I didn't realize this would be labeled as a skirmish and ALSO didn't realize it would be best to send a heads up PM. Honestly just thought everyone would roll with it.

Anyway, my mistake. Sorry this started with a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

-Thee

Due to mistakes on both sides and preconceived prejudices discussed via PM and OOC, the fun factor of this thread has turned murkier than Alabama clay. I'm putting up an exit post for the rebels.

Continue to play if you want, take it canon or non. Whatevs. I'm always free via PM if you wanna hit me up.

Hey my pretty blue girl, don't leave me hanging. If no one wants to play, come play with big daddy. You know there is always a spot if you just ask. Daxton is waiting, do you dare come to the party?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom