Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Get Any Worse from Here

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Yeah, I guess I'll stick my neck out here on this fancy chopping block and let you have at me. Everyone's doing it, ya know? Must be cool.

Anyway, I guess I'm just looking for an overall critique.

Do you like my characters?

Do you like my ideas?

Do you like my writing style?

Do you find me friendly/welcoming/annoying/lame?

Do you love me? :(

Are twi'leks the best, or are they the best?

• [member="Tacitanya"]
  • [member="Bottlecap"]
  • [member="Corvetta Salvo"]
  • [member="Skrik Piper"]
  • [member="Geneviève Lasedri"]
  • [member="Sressechka"]
  • [member="Brevitæ"]
  • [member="Sannika Brynn"]
  • [member="Malin Spritejägare"]
  • [member="Tålamod Shapochka"]
  • [member="Tsukikaneko Nozomi"]
  • [member="Geronivous"]
  • [member="Celeste Mason"]
  • [member="Ursäkta May"]
  • [member="Krasnaya Xue"]
  • [member="Loulou Genet Snuffboxer"]
  • [member="Blixt Kedra"]
  • [member='Bronwyn Pehluos"]
  • [member="Mia Maslova"]
  • [member="Chandelle Immelmann"]

[member="Beowoof"]

Gen should do a one on one thread with Solan....

Anyways... to be utterly honest, Gen is the only one i have enough experience to talk about and i love the char, probably one of the main reasons ive stuck with Solan trying to get her to actually be normal and less cold and its working. So ya, keep at it... wish i could say more about your other chars. :D

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Just for clarification, I actually do like FUs. I just don't think they're the only story to be told, and (my personal opinion) the majority of the characters on this site are beyond overpowered. It just makes me averse to playing with someone who assumes they could kill me with the blink of an eye or melt the minds of a thousand soldiers. *shrugs*

But I do appreciate the feedback. :) I'll definitely keep an eye on myself a little better. This would be a pointless thread if I didn't at least think over the suggestions.

Do you like my characters?
  • No.
Do you like my ideas?
  • No.
Do you like my writing style?
  • No.
Do you find me friendly/welcoming/annoying/lame?
  • Eh.
Do you love me? :(
  • No.
Are twi'leks the best, or are they the best?
  • Eh.
In all seriousness, as I am giving a critique I won't focus on the good stuff about you, because I'm here to bully and coerce you into becoming my ideal role-player, and we already know the good stuff about you.

And that concludes my critique. I tried to think of something, I couldn't. Maybe I can force you to like medieval RP more, but I can't.

[member="Beowoof"]
tumblr_inline_na6pf3rJ8L1swkfdv.gif

I shall promptly leave thy thread before I derail it any further. Have a good day.

From the handful of threads I've been in with you, I have to say that I greatly enjoy your writing style. It's very natural, very smooth. It flows well and doesn't sound forced or awkward. It's very genuine.

As you well know, I've only ever RPed thoroughly with one of your characters, Taci, and I find her very refreshing. It's nice to see a character who isn't destined to be the next Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader, at least not initially. Her fate, I feel, will be determined solely by what happens during the RP thread, and if she becomes some great Forcer, then awesome, and if not, then awesome too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom