Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot Log In

Poodoo

P
As you might have heard, my laptop is still undergoing repair. I usually access the site via PS Vita. My main account was made with and linked to my Facebook. Now, on a computer this is lovely. Anywhere I go, as long as I am loggen in FB the site logs me in autmatically. On the Vita, however, it is a nightmare because it tend to log me out every ten minutes or so, presumably because there is no email and password thus there is no cookie. So what did I do? I unlinked my FB account. Now I can't log in. xD

My writer's account is Tetsukitsune.

Sorry and thanks.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sorry, you can disregard this. By some miracle this was still logged in on my mom's personal computer and I managed to set my login info that way. :D

Poodoo

P
I am having that issue again. It refuses to let me log in my main. Very frustrating. I know the password is properlyset because it let me do that before I logged out from my mothers computer....

Poodoo

P
True. Pardon me, what I mean to say is tha it doesnt seem to recognize my password or email, even though I redid it twice earlier. And I unsynced my FB. In other words... Im locked out of everything. D:
Its not the device because I log in this one just fine.
There a way perhaps to merge my other accounts into this one so that this is the writer acc instead of Tetsu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom