OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a synthetic ore for Primo Victorian
- Image Source: Pixels.com (x)
- Canon Link: Argocite, Mirkanite, Carnium
- Permissions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Sovereign Minerals
- Affiliation: Primo Victorian Enterprises, Primo Victorian Shipwright
- Market Status: Closed-Market.
- Model: SSM-TWD “Canarocite”
- Modularity: No
- Production: Minor
- Synthetic Agrocite
- Synthetic Mirkanite
- Synthetic Carnium
- Classification: Ore
- Weight: Average
- Color: Largely gray, with blue/purple and gold flecks, colorations and spots.
- Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Average
- Amplifies heat/energy to a greater degree than some of the other heat/energy amplifying ores/crystals in its class.
- Sustains heat/energy to a greater degree than some of the other heat/energy-sustaining ores/crystals in its class.
- Energy and Heat: Designed to handle heat and energy, it does well at increasing the output of such while also sustaining it.
- Kinetic: Ultimately the Canarocite is an ore, and as such it does have its limitations such as kinetic pressure. Enough of it will cause the ore to crack.
- Sonic and Cold: It’s not prepared to handle sonic energies, nor will it hold well in the cold.
Canarocite is a synthetic ore that was created by growing Agrocite with Carnium, and Mirkanite minerals. Its purpose to help increase the power output of beams, as well as the beam’s duration. Survey after survey, study after study Agrocite proved to be the key component in that it increased the effectiveness of beams. While for the moment this will be used in turbolasers. It will surely be used in the upcoming redesigns of Primo Victorian’s energy-based weaponry.
Mirkanite in the past had been used in the construction of super-lasers. While for the moment super lasers are off the table with Primo Victorian construction. The presence of the mineral within Canarocite ensures that the effectiveness of the beam’s output is ensured. Breaking down previous Primo Victorian weaponry where minerals, ores or crystals had been used to increase output.
Cranium is an energy rich-mineral and when grown by Primo Victorian its properties were manipulated to act as an energy-sustaining property within Canarocite. This ensures that the beam’s duration lasts longer when compared to other energy weapons, in this case, turbolasers. Increased duration means an increase in overall damage.
Canarocite’s own presenced ensured that these weapons’ output and potential output were increased considerably when compared to standard turbolaser weaponry in this instance. And twice that when compared to other crystals or ores of its type when used as a measurement for potential energy damage. This is to say when Canarocite is used as part of the energy weapon’s overall composition the damage output is going to be quite considerable, and very effective. Moreso than traditional energy-based weaponry.