Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you Rp with your own characters?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Krafurk Maris"]
There's nothing against it, so long as you're not using one to train the other, or using both to dogpile another writer. Just stay classy *shrug*

What is this, Ithorian central? :p

[member="Krafurk Maris"] - Don't force having your two characters meet. Let it happen naturally, and don't try to use one to empower the other. Stay in character for both.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/29120-a-fathers-love/

This is an example of me roleplaying with myself, as it were. All that's intended with this RP is character development for both characters, not to empower one over the other. It entails Thurion finding and bonding his long lost father and the two happen upon a few adventures along the way. I find it to be a much different experience than when roleplaying with another writer who puts his or her own spin on their writing. When it's just me, on the other hand, I already know beforehand what to put into each post and what comes next. It's a storyline I already made up in my mind, and one I have total control over. However, I can also be a slow-moving thread, as everything depends on you and your writing. All of a sudden it takes twice as much effort to put out as much content as it would with another writer. Sometimes it even feels like a chore. Like I said, it's a different experience alltogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom