Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can one use both the Light and Dark Side?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Star Wars enjoys it's contrasts. In it's colors and in it's costumes. In it's set pieces and in its comic portrayals. Good guys vs Bad guys. Red vs Blue. Light vs Dark. That sort of thing. If there is a 'Grey' area? (And I'm sure there is somewhere, or will be eventually...) It is mostly a transitional territory. A place for Force Users who are moving from light to dark. Or from dark to light. A place of doubt and change, rather than faith and persistence. A shaky place. An uncertain place.
Best to pick a side and commit to the duality of the Force. Then we can let the human in all of us waver at bit from side to side.

Gray Jedi are a gimick. And typically if you actually examine them they're actually more akin to rogue Jedi. Still fully engrossed in the lightside and are good, they just dislike the council.

And I think I'm growing to like Karen. In such a short time he (yeah I picked up the detail that it is a male writer) has established a sort of SW knowledge that I appreciate.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
>.<''
Shoot AT me. You'll shoot AT me. ...Shooting me wouldn't be wery nice. *squints* ...Not very nice at all. Lol. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom