Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can my new char use this thing?

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

You're in my faction, so you should be okay... But I think it falls outside the factionless privately-owned range.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
That falls closer to being part of the One siths fleet they used to take Coruscant. Speak with them and you might be able to get one of the antiques if you really really want it.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

You sure can. It's right at 400m and can personally use one of these. Please take note that this is an extremely old ship on this board's timeline and its arsenal, equipment, and gear are ancient and you probably won't find legions of stormtroopers or crewmen in this thing - if you can find one at all. I'd highly suggest doing a development thread to discover this on, say, Raxus Prime and then getting repairs and modernization upgrades on it. Once that's done, I'd submit it to the Factory for a set-in-stone description of capabilities and functions.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]
If it's <401 meters, you can have it. If it's >401 meters, a faction must own it for you, and you may be its captain.

It's ancient canon tech, so either look for the company that made it in the Marketplace, or if there is none just say you found it somewhere or something, provided it abides by my first comment.

Edit: I was sniped. I like Lok's idea better. Retrofits are a lot of fun to make.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

You better not make another lightweight.... Or the Lavender Chiss of Sexyness will knock you unconscious, just like Cross and Morry do...

As canon tech, no particular faction can really claim it over another faction. Also, the One Sith are not (IC) related to the Fel Empire or the Empire at all...

My vote is that if your character is affiliated with an Imperial faction, you're good to go.

However. I would suggest submitting a unique variant of the canon ship through the factory. So long as it's 400m or less, you're solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom