Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I Take Your Order? (Open Just Fun)

KitKat

Her eyes narrowed slightly, wondering if he meant why was she still on Coral Cove or why she was still at his table. Was he perhaps asking for some privacy so he could finish his meal? Of course that was what he wanted! She was being very rude. The man was trying to eat and here she was striking up a conversation.

"Oh how silly of me! I am distracting you from your food. I will be around. Just wave me down if you need anything. " She smiled again and headed off to the kitchen to fulfill her next order.

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
In walked a construction worker.
woman-worker.jpg

She still had some grim on her from her last job. Her shift was finally over and now it was time to enjoy a nice meal. Jaime heard of this place and decided that since it was near her job she might as well give it try, maybe even be a regular here. She took a seat at a booth with a view of the tele to watch the holonews as she waited to be served.

[member="Katarine Ryiah"]

KitKat

Katarine made her way around to a booth where a construction worker sat. She wondered idly what was being worked on in the area.

"Hello my name is Katarine and I will be taking care of you. Can I start you off with a drink?"

[member="Jaime"]

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
Jaime noticed a woman come her way. She introduced herself as Katarine and asked if she'll have anything to drink. Jaime picked up a menu, skimmed over it then turned to the waitress and asked, "How's the caf here?"

KitKat

"It's great though personally I think the tea is better. We have 37 different flavors of caf. There is a list right here." She found the list on the menu and showed it to the woman.

[member="Jaime"]

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
"Tea huh?" Jaime said to herself as she looked over the list Katarine. 37 flavors? She didn't even know there were more than regular, decaf, and expresso. Seemed a bit excessive. Taking the woman's suggestion, the worker flipped to the tea section and looked through it. "I think I'll take your recommendation. I'll have an Alderaanian Mint Tea," she said, looking up to the waitress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom