Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I Take Your Order? (Open Just Fun)

KitKat

Coral Cove Inn - Backwater Little Planet

It was busy today! The little Inn always seemed to be busy, not because all of it's rooms were booked but rather because it had the best pie this side of the galaxy. Travelers showed up from all over the galaxy to taste the desert Coral Cove was famous for. Katarine hadn't been working there very long but already she could tell that some days were nothing short of a dash to make customers happy. Today seemed to be one of those days.

She was running back and forth from the kitchen to refill drinks and drop off dirty dishes. Her feet were sore but she knew the tips would be good today. The woman pulled out her datapad and headed towards the next table.

"Welcome to Coral Cove. Can I take your order?"

He looked up from the table, towards the woman - the waitress who had come to take his order. It had been fast. He could tell she had been in a rush.

"A bantha milk, for now." He replied with a kind smile. Just because he was a Sith there was no reason he couldn't be polite. "What's your name?"

[member="Katarine Ryiah"]

KitKat

"Coming right up." Katarine winced and realized she hadn't given the man her name. How very rude!

"Oh I am sorry sir. My name is Katarine and I will be taking care of you today. I will be right back with your milk." She left the table and returned a short moment latter with milk in hand.

"Here you are. Do you need a moment to look over the menu?"

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

"I'll have a ne'tra gal" Mirta said as she removed her helmet. She was sitting in a booth along the wall, watching the holonews as she sipped a glass of water. A pistol hung on her right hip and she was fully clad in her beskar'gam, as she usually was.

KitKat

"Coming right up." Katarine dashed back to the kitchen to fulfill the woman's request. When she came back she smiled. "That is lovely armor."

[member="Mirta Krayt"]

"Why thank you miss..?" She paused for a second mid sentence, not knowing the girl's name. "Excuse me, I don't believe I know your name" she said as she took the drink and took a sip of the sweet alcohol, grinning. She was already beginning to relax, finally she could get her mind off killing people. [member="Katarine Ryiah"]

KitKat

"My name is Katarine and I will be taking care of you today. Just let me know if you need anything okay?" She smiled at [member="Mirta Krayt"], and could tell the woman was here to relax and have a good time.

"We have a lot of really great deserts if you are interested."

He shook his head when she had spoken of looking over the menu. "Whatever you think is good, Katarine." He said with a warm smile. "Mine's Aeon." He replied just before she had rushed off for the next order. He wondered if she had heard him.

KitKat

"We have great desserts. i'll bring you something sweet." Katarine dashed off to the kitchens and after serving a few more people returned a few moments latter to serve some of Coral Coves famous pie.

"It's Naboo fruit pie." She smiled at [member="Aeon Caedus"]

He smiled when she had come back around to him with the pie. "I'm certain it's delicious. Thank you, Katarine." He said with a playful smirk upon his face. He considered just playing with her, trying to get her to stay at the table with him, but he doubted it'd work. She seemed like a dutiful woman.

"When you are done, would you care to join me?"

KitKat

Katarine bit her lip and shook her head. "We aren't really supposed to join the customers. My boss would have my head. She's kind of by the book boring. So what brings you to Coral Cove?"

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

He shrugged his shoulders once he had swallowed some of the pie. "I heard they had a beautiful waitress here." He said, and gave her a side-glance looking her up and down. "Can't say I'm disappointed."

He forked in some more of the pie. "When you're done...And it's just the two of us, you can join me I meant."

KitKat

Katarine laughed and waved her hand dismissively. "You should see Zarla. She's half Zeltroni and can make more tips in an hour than I make in a week. Odds are you are thinking of her. If I see her I'll let ya know."

She sat down a refill of his drink and nodded. "I'm glad you like the pie. Let me know if I can get you anything else."

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

"I'm certainly speaking of you." He replied when he took a sip from his refilled bantha milk, there was an amused look upon his face.

"Any moments that Katarine can spare...Is all I want, waitress." He gave her a charming smile.

KitKat

Katarine chuckled and waved her hand again. "Thank you but flattery will get you nowhere." She smiled still, not wanting to offend him because tips were her livelihood but also knowing she wasn't about to go home with some random person she met while working. Especially because she tended to swing the other way in life.

"So how are you liking Coral Cove? Have you visited the gift shot yet?"

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

"It is quite the place, first time here in fact. I haven't had a chance to go to the gift shop." He replied and he set down the drink. "What do they have there? I'm afraid I've never really been to a gift shop..."

KitKat

"Oh they have all sorts of things! You should stop by and look at all of the collectables. There are glass figurines from all over the galaxy. They also sell antique weapons and t-shirts. Really there is something for everybody."

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

He noted that she was still standing and he beckoned her to sit down, "sit down, I can't sit here and speak to you while no one requires something." He asked with an almost pleading smile. Sometimes the littlest things made him feel bad, like someone standing up, and speaking to someone sitting down.

Especially a woman like this.

"I'll have to see. So where do you come from?"

KitKat

Her face fell as he asked the question. Truthfully she had no idea where she came from, but some stranger in a tavern didn't need her full life story.

"I'm from the Unknown Regions. Small little planet I bet. How about yourself?"

[member="Aeon Caedus"]

"Inner Rim." He replied in short order. She wasn't going to be helpful, or at least hold up a conversation. That was pretty obvious.

"So why're you still here?" He asked innocently enough. Giving no hints to what he spoke of. Though he thought it would have been quite obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom