Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I make more characters?

Well, as the title says, am I able to make more than just one character? While I'm enjoying building up my character, Viktoria, I'd love to have more characters for different threads.

So is it possible? I know it's a dumb question...

Yes, you can. When you go to your profile do you see at the top right of the page where it says characters? Click on that and you should see two options on the side. Add sub account allows you to create another account just like your writer but labelled as character. Consider this the base for your new character!

Rae Jarrus said:
Well, as the title says, am I able to make more than just one character? While I'm enjoying building up my character, Viktoria, I'd love to have more characters for different threads.

So is it possible? I know it's a dumb question...
Yep.
6e812f39bf0ccfd6b34fd6417980863f.gif

Matreya

[member="Rae Jarrus"]

Go to [member="Cira"] and click her sub accounts button. Those are all diff chars she has worked with at one time or another. I myself have had near 20.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
I have 6 characters total and I found myself overwhelmed at times, but now each of the characters fulfill a specific niche.

It is tempting to just keep creating more and more alts, but I want to give proper development to nearly all of them as much as possible. I see each character as a long-term investment and I just converted a NPC I systematically used into a PC because said NPC hit the limitations of what a NPC could do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom