Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I have a sig?

Obviously something with Elizabeth from Bioschok infinite, preferably in her first outfit she wore in the game. And the words "You were born to do great Things" somewhere added as well. Any other info you need just ask.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
How's this....very simple...maybe TOO simple, but wanted to capture an air of innocence and use a lens flare behind her head.

Let me know if you want images changing etc.

2eeilw5.png

[member="Asterion"] Actually that's perfect. I was going to have her change outfits into that one once she became a Jedi knight, but I guess it's better she have it now so I don't need to change it later on. Thank you so much. :)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Sophie Gustav "]Are you sure? There were more outfits of her like that. It was my pleasure to help.

If you want/need it changing or adding to at all (I can add in a lightsaber if you like!), just shout. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom