Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can character accounts get deleted?

Okay, I know this may sound a little stupid, but I was wondering if I could get some of my character accounts deleted, some of them I created on a whim and now I just can't fit into their style anymore and it's annoying having all of those accounts and not using them like you want to anymore, so again, is there a way to have a few character accounts deleted?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Ten"]

Can they? Yes.
Will they? No.

Merges are also possible but for as long as I recall, they don't do those anymore either. Deletion/Merger was beginning to be a big burden on the administration when their attention would be better-placed elsewhere, so it's no longer a service to us. However, you can repurpose old accounts and you can also have them all renamed to something such as "Inactive ##" or "John Doe's Alt 1" for example, which is common practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom