Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help me build by ship?

I have been doing my research and learned in order to use ultra chrome or Mandalorian iron I will need help. I want to build a Delta 7 Aethersprite and make in chromed out with blue instead of red. I figured these two metals were the best to make the ship last. I want to have the same ship through my pilot career so I need one that if it gets shot down it has a high chance to be repairable.

Will anyone help me make my first ship?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Jake Faron"] I could help with the ship but that is a lot of iron and ultrachrome you are talking about. Though my shipbuilder loves a challenge

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I would really like that, plus I could meet a Jedi through the process.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Lord Ajihad"]

How much work are we talking? Imprevium would be a great choice. I merely wanted a strong metal that could also give a nice chrome look to my ship. I know I am new and shooting pretty high, but I figure if my character's life is going to be in this fighter ship I best put in the effort to keep him safe.

[member="Jake Faron"]

I'd recommend Impervium with an Uktrachrone finish. It'll be shiny and strong that way.

As for the red name, Valiens is an admin.

Writer- green name
Character- blue name
Founder- orange name
Roleplay Judge- slightly more radiant orange name
Codex Judge- yellow name
Factory Judge- purple name
Admin- red name

Lord Ajihad said:
[member="Jake Faron"]
I'd recommend Impervium with an Uktrachrone finish. It'll be shiny and strong that way.
As for the red name, Valiens is an admin.
Writer- green name
Character- blue name
Founder- orange name
Roleplay Judge- slightly more radiant orange name
Codex Judge- yellow name
Factory Judge- purple name
Admin- red name

I don't understand... What are judges? Like forum mods? I have only RPd on Gaia a few years ago and we had captains, vice captains and mods. I assume like that?

[member="Jake Faron"]

Three types of judges. Codex, Factory, and Roleplay. Codex and Factory are both forums where you create things. In the Codex, you create planets, creatures, NPCs, etc. In the Factory you create tech like ships, blasters, droids, etc. Factory and Codex judges (respectively) will judge your submissions and decide whether or not to make them Canon.

Roleplay judges do lots of stuff. They settle disputes between writers, approve master promotions, and everything in between.

Of course, we also have a few freeloaders like [member="Valiens Nantaris"] who just march around with their fancy red names all day and stare at bikini-clad Twi'leks :p

[member="Jake Faron"]
I look over factory submissions (like your ship, for instance) and make sure they are up to par before having the factory administrator (Spencer) or RPJ (Cira) approve it.

I think my tag is prettier than [member="Valiens Nantaris"]' though, definitely better than the writer and character tags. I do like the RPJ tag, though. It goes so much better with my Galactic Alliance tag that I made...

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Lord Ajihad"]

So I was looking into Impervium and it says I must win a tournament, seems teas tic and currently impossible. I think Mandalorian Iron would be easier to get if you want to go on a mining trip Matsu? I am not sure how hard it would be to just go there and mine, but you guys can tell me if this is hard.

Ultra chrome also seems a lot easier to imperium as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom