Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cam's Art Museum

Invicta Zambrano

I
A couple of requests for you, if possible!

First, I would like an Empress tag...the one you have in your first post as an example is lovely, but I was wondering if you could make one with a dripping blood background (or even splattering, if you want to crop down the image provided below).

Second, I would also like a signature for Invicta. I am unfortunately severely limited in her images (I only had a handful and it was two PCs ago) so I've found this blood splatter gif that I think is suitable. Perhaps having the old Sith seal in black on the background getting splattered. I would like the word Empress on there, but I leave it's placement and font to your artistic interpretation.

If you need more details or images, please let me know and I will happily do some more searches. If you have things already in your library, by all means go ahead and use them if they work better. ^_^

Thank you in advance! <3

[member="Invicta Zambrano"] I hope these look good enough. I wanted to have the Empress in the sig be cursive but no cursive font worked.

https://i.imgur.com/vmuKBpm.gif
vmuKBpm.gif

https://i.imgur.com/PfKvoK6.gif
PfKvoK6.gif

[member="Zahori Denko"]

Could I trouble you to make a signature with these three images? If so I would like the lightning storm as the main canvas with the other two images of Doran on either side, and with whatever additional lightning effects that you see fit, Thank you :)

(Lightning storm) (Doran) (Doran2)

Hey there!

I've got a bit of a challenge for you. I tried and failed myself, but I can't say much about my photoshop skills!

I'm interested in making this woman here a blonde, rather than a brunette. Given the coloring and the style, is this a possibility?

Thank you so much!

f47a4259fffe819b7c54ec20180fa0ee--lady-knight-fantasy-warrior.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom