Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cam's Art Museum

Hi everybody! I can do art stuff too. My skills include rank titles, avatars, recolors, and signatures!

Below are some examples of my previous work:
MmWmKAA.gif
h4pMFmX.png
YU5voEm.png
k9yCJPt.png

wFimLVx.gif
lCNq15V.jpg
d0068sJ.gif
jhqpq7H.jpg
F7LY2sl.jpg
N7BA4Lm.jpg
mB8XhiH.jpg
iStPpjf.jpg
Vy55VER.jpg
suhP3cf.jpg
Bq9ZbVn.png
iB5Y2Om.jpg
maAcBGy.gif
gTLIZr4.png
oVtSNhz.png
P9Tkd5v.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eye Coloring

ZKhSzEz.png
Cw14ymN.png
Full Recoloring
m2WL1ri.png
JvNlDAc.jpg
bMfiD65.png
Simple Avatars
6XU4j6Y.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signatures
GrGmmFv.gif
YBw1ECo.png

A00MxKY.png

iN1WbKj.gif

If you like my style, then drop your request(s) below. You'll see results as soon as possible or your money back guaranteed. :)

Hey there! I am looking for a signature if I can be your first customer!

http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/Zero#CGI
Scroll to the bottom of that link and you will find an array of pictures that would work well (preferably with no or minimal blood)

Id like a picture of her in the foreground with a background of stars (twinkling slowly if possible. If not a still picture works fine)

Quote "Serenity in the night" displayed in some cool way.

These are the basic elements I want. Dealer's choice for the final product :)

[member="Zahori Denko"]

Hey so I appreciate the quick turnaround but I have been sticking to using the CGI edits of her pretty much exclusively. That's why I had the link setup for the CGI gallery. Other than that it looks good though.

[member="Zahori Denko"]

Howdy there! I have been looking for an artist to do a request of mine for days and I thought you can pull this off. So here it goes.

I would like this guy in the center of the image.

The-White-Queen-BBC-image-the-white-queen-bbc-36423964-944-531.jpg

In the foreground maybe some Sithy eyes too or maybe some other dark side effects?

Then I would like this gif to the left?

giphy.gif

And with this gif to the right.

giphy.gif

And then lastly text that says. "As The Supreme Leader wills."

Last request as well.

If you can could you take the first image for an avatar, put a border around it and maybe add Sith Eyes to it as well.

If perhaps the order of images for the signature does not fit, then I leave it up to the dealer to decide what the final product is, text and effects are up to you as well. If you can do this for me I am most grateful. Please and thank you. :D

[member="Zahori Denko"]

Huxy

[ Message Received ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom