Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caluula

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
OK, I covered two things with one plan here.

Firstly I looked at holes that needed filling and then I reviewed my book collection to see which planets appeared in a novel.

So my choice was Caluula.

There is of course the standard BYO objective, but otherwise we have:

1. The Winged-Stars
Once feared extinct – these winged insects are now growing steadily in numbers. This year marks the once in every three-century natural phenomenon called the Nocturne of the Winged-Stars. However, intelligence suggests a potential threat to them from a fanatical conservation group that believes that extinct species should remain extinct

2. Alpha Red pathogen
The original virus, designed to wipe out the Yuuzhan Vong, was known to have mutated. Intelligence suggests a group of scientists working for a wealthy crime syndicate have identified the site of a fossilised remain on Caluula that could lead to the re-emergence of the pathogen, with the highest bidder getting to choose which race they wished to commit genocide on

3. Chazrach
Bred in large numbers as expendable support troops, they served the Yuuzhan Vong. Over the centuries since the Vong left, a small number remained and have grown in numbers and are now posing a threat to Caluula settlements. The aim is not to kill them, but to find a solution that safeguards the locals and respects the Cahzrach’s right to life

4. Caluula Station
There exists a replica of the space station once known as a haven for spacers in need of spare parts and environmental scientists who came to study the world it orbited. Why not frequent the cantina ‘Garray’s Retreat’ and break up a bar fight, or get your ship repaired or just hang out with friends on the station

5. Bring your own objective
Feel free to do anything that takes your fancy

v3

At this point, the only thing I have a comment about is the Chazrach. I seem to remember that they were kept "mindless" by the implants. Wookieepedia article seems to indicate both ways though, and I suppose it doesn't much matter.

Good ideas, I look forward to seeing what your final proposal is.

Sorel Crieff

[member="Audren Sykes"]

They were trained/bred to be mindless. It's reasonable to assume that allowing nature to run its course, this aspect would diminish. But the challenge is essentially the same even if we keep the mindlessness nature.

Sorel Crieff

[member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]

That depends. If they are cognisant, then wiping them out would be a no-no. If we decide they are just mindless killing machines, that would be a different story.

:)

To my new peeps in the faction, would any of you be interested in joining this dominion? We have a few missions/adventures going on, and a new one could be prepared just for you all as initiates and padawan. <3

[member="Echob Krirgo"] [member="Carith Vastili"] [member="Tempest Yore"]

Carith Vastili

C
[member="Arisa Yune"] Yeah that sounds good. But to be clear, so we're roleplaying this as I'm not your padawan yet then?

[member="Sorel Crieff"] With all the new writers brought in since the start of the Dom, I'm feeling good about expanding this to Tier 2. As far as I'm concerned, if the people want to bother us, then they're going to do it no matter what we do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom