Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling to Hoth

[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]'s men would sweep the location and find nothing unusual except a few bacta tanks. They would report back to him, giving the all clear. ''See?'' Xaan asked. ''Now, Major General, follow me inside before our steaks get even colder'' Xaan turned around and began to walk, Jude would follow behind Konrad. The tension was so thick in the air, you could cut it. ''This way''

"Fine," Konrad replied as he followed the mysterious man through the entrande into his abode taking a couple of soldiers in with him, leaving the rest outside. Although he did not trust the two, he wanted this meeting to be over as soon as possible. However, the question still remained, where was Oodar Zelko, his Neti apprentice. If he was in the area, it would have been quite difficult to hide such a difficult creature unless he was dead and cut up into several pieces.

[member="Jude Khann"]

''OOM-7, please get me a double portion of the monkey jerky'' Xaan would command the re-purposed battle droid. The droid moved to the middle of the long narrow table and grabbed exactly 6 pieces. It returned to Xaan and placed them on his plate. ''One portion for me as well'' Jude would say, the droid then did the same. ''What's life like in the army, Konrad?'' Xaan would ask the man sitting at the other end of the table.

[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]

"Major General," Konrad corrected. His first name was something he has not been addressed by for years so it sounded rather odd to him when someone used it to address him. "Same as life is in any army. War never changes." the Sith Knight did not appreciate the man speaking to him almost as if they were friends. "Get to the point, for what reason have you requested my presence?" He growled. Patience was a virtue that Konrad did not have.

[member="Jude Khann"]

''Konrad'' Xaan continued, ignoring [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] request. ''I work very hard on my krayt steaks, and my recipe is a secret. But, you seem to be a man that could keep a secret. I'd like to tell it to you, would you retrieve the book on the shelf behind you? It's the green one in the middle row on the left most shelf'' Xaan's instructions were clear and the book was hard to miss. If the book was retrieved, Xaan's plan of revealing Jude was Oodar would go as planned. He had no intention of hurting Konrad, only talking to him.

"Retrieve it," Konrad ordered one of his men as he had no desire to turn his back to the stangers. The soldier pulled out the book that one of the two strangers had specified who handed it to the Major General who in turn handed it to the men who had requested. "Here."

Once the book was handed over to the stranger, Konrad sternly gazed at the two men and begun to feel annoyed at the waste of time that he could have used to train his personal unit.

[member="Jude Khann"]

Shortly after the book had been taken out of it's case, the book shelf would turn around revealing the body of Oodar Zelko. It was gigantic and missing an arm and both legs. It flopped out of the hidden compartment and made a large THUD that could be heard all across the room. ''Your former apprentice, Konrad.'' Xaan felt underneath his cloak to make sure his four lightsabers were ready. Jude had a shocked expression on his face as if he was not part of this plan. ''Konrad listen this wasn't how'' Jude began, but stopped when he looked at [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"].

Konrad had seen many dead bodies in his time so his suprise was not enough to be displayed on his emotionless face which was still had a calm expression despite the annoyance and anger that dwelled within him. He did not apprecite his apprentices being murdered and multilated and took it as if it was a personal.

"What did you two do to him?" he asked the hooded figure in a calm tone, maintaining his poker face. "And this wasn't how what?" he asked the one he felt a sense of familarity towards. "If Zelko was dead, a call would have sufficed." He did not like whatever was happening and was ready to react to any move either of the two might make.

[member="Jude Khann"]

''Oodar Zelko is gone, instead he has transferred his essence into...him'' Xaan referred to the other man. ''[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] may I present to you....Jude 'Ahab' Khann'' Xaan would resume eating his steak. ''Konrad'' Jude began. ''I must speak with you in...private. Away from the soldiers.'' Jude would finish speaking and await a response.

"Major General," Konrad corrected 'Kahnn' finally understanding the sense of familiarity he felt towards the man who was formerly the Neti named Oodar Zelko. "Very well," he agreed, standing up from his seat and signalled for his men to stay in the room. "Where might we be able to speak in private?" he asked the man, eager to find out what had transpired before his arrival.

[member="Jude Khann"]

''Guards'' Jude said to the soldiers, lining the perimeter of the room, ''Leave us'' he would shoo them with one of his hands as the other shoveled jerky into his mouth. [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] had already confirmed that he was indeed Oodar so he expected them to leave. Jude would take a sip of his water, it was ice cold and refreshing as it was from a nearby glacier.

"Speak," Konrad ordered the Khann. The Acolyte, Oodr Zelko may exist in a new body, but the Major General still saw the man as his apprentice unless Khann gave him a reason not to. "What is it that you wished to speak about? Is there something you would like to explain?" The Knight was curious and quickly growing impatient.

[member="Jude Khann"]

''Konrad'' Jude began, ''The Sith, they are corrupt and evil. They turn like ravenous wolves on their own. The Jedi hide knowledge from the their younglings and the masters fear the dark side. Join me and Xaan, [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]. Together, we two will learn from this man. He has perfected the art of 'walking the line' neither in light nor in darkness. It is the path to access a set of powers both side envy. In this-'' ''We can even bring back and save the ones you love'' Xaan interrupted ''Together, through essence transfer we can all live for millenniums. The body dies, but the soul lives forever.'' Xaan finished, and leaned back in his seat. Jude would lift up his robe, revealing the orbalisks he had found and attached to his body. ''The Jedi fear these, and the Sith hardly use them By walking the line, it is possible to have these and access light side powers. Konrad, together we three can become the founders of a new path, one that leads to enlightenment, we can cheat death, and teach others, eventually reaching a height of power where we can even overthrow the Sith and the Jedi. We can truly bring balance to the force. So tell me Konrad, will you join me?''

"No, my decision had been made the day I stepped foot onto this path. I did not chose the side of the Sith to allow the darkness control me but because it defied what the Jedis had repersented and the power it offered. Even if you were to bring my beloved back, I am no longer the man she had once loved many years ago. Even now, I love her dearly so I cannot in good conscience bring her back to life." Konrad paused for a little bit before he continued. "It is evident that you have made your choice, what do you intend to do now? Know that this decision has consequences and should you come to regret it, we will not welcome you back with open arms." His voice was stern and his glare cold as he spoke to Khann. The Knight carefully watched both Khann and the stranger, waiting for their next move and ready to react at a moment's notice.

[member="Jude Khann"]

''Our plans have been made evident, I will implore you one final time-'' Jude and Xaan would ignite their lightsabers ''join us...or be destroyed us'' Jude stared at [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] ''Together, we will grasp hold of true power. One that is not perverted by either sides of the force, we will use these powers as they were once meant to be. However, if you do not wish to join us...we have no other choice than to make sure you do not report my defection from the One Sith''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom