Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling Sith and Assorted Baddies

Do you like being cruel?
Do you like ruining people's lives?
Do you like being a big fat meanie?

Then I need your help! I've been playing Asaak Tey, my idealistic Jedi Padawan, but now that I'm settled here on Chaos I'd like to bring in a baddie. However, she needs a reason to be bad. You can check out her bio as it stands now, but there's not much to it. She's pretty much a blank slate - and I'd like to torture her. :p

I'm looking for two different people:
1.) Someone to betray her trust and bring her crashing down. The way this is done doesn't matter to me - seduction, a double-cross, really anything. This can be a one-time meet-up or they can continue to meet throughout their lives depending on what we get in to and where we think it might go.
2.) An active Sith who is willing to take her on as a full-time Acolyte after that initial betrayal, preferably someone who will continue to torment her. Physically or mentally, it doesn't matter.

Now I am up for pretty much anything. Really, I want this to go as deep and dark as you and I can possibly think of, and then a little darker. We can cut her limbs off (actually if someone would do that, that'd be cool because I'd love to have a female Bucky Barnes with a sick metal arm), twist her up in the head - really, let's be terrible to poor Matsu together.

Rex Maxus

R
I'd be willing to be her friend and go into a blackout rage, attempting to kill her and severely mangling her in the process

Lira Dajenn

L
Me? No no. I mean...i couldn't possibly...Perhaps i could be the evil Sith Master she's searching for?

Then again i'm not THAT evil. I mean i only torture Jedi for fun and run a planet dedicated to Slavery and Bloodsport with my sadomasochistic sister.
[member="Tamara"]

*BREAKS DOWN WALL*
I BELIEVE NEMENE TALITH WOULD SUIT YOUR NEEDS WELL~
But also, I'm sure one of my many, many alts could be of service, if you wish to have more then one person scar you.

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
This looks good! After being betrayed, she seeks help from the Sith, and after that she could go on a mission to kill / injure the person who had betrayed her initially. Some good ol' fashion revenge :)

Though I am not interested in this, at the moment anyway, I just wanted to point out what a great idea and story this could make.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Mine is made of blood. Would be a tad hard to remove.
Though... I could take a blade and draw you one.
Morgana-smirking.gif

Bjornveld Skjoldsen

B
Matsu Xiangu said:
Do you like being cruel? Do you like ruining people's lives? Do you like being a big fat meanie?
Yes
Yes
Definitely

With that said, pick [member="Darth Vornskr"] or [member="Darth Ferus"] . Both are amazin'ly active awesome Sith peoples.

Bjornveld Skjoldsen said:
Yes
Yes
Definitely

With that said, pick [member="Darth Vornskr"] or [member="Darth Ferus"] . Both are amazin'ly active awesome Sith peoples.
Ferus or Talith. Vornskr will trick you and try and steal your body or powers or whatever you have.

Wow guys, thank you all so much for the interest! I have work at 5am so I'm off to bed however if anyone else wants in let me know and I'll be getting back to all of you tomorrow.

[member="Rex Maxus"] No matter what, the blackout rage sounds like a really fun thread so I'll PM you tomorrow and we can set it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom