Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG CALLING: Refugees, Exiles, Volunteers, Adventurers, Mercenaries - AMNESTY Voyage

Niobe Pearce

N
Hello everyone! We are looking for anyone of the above to join our voyage and humanitarian mission. Next destination, Seswenna. Please let us know if you are interested to join the crew! Otherwise, you are welcome to interact on our public thread; Pit-Stop: Mos Eisley Cantina, Tatooine. For more backstory, check out AMNESTY Voyage - For Better Future. We'd also love to interact with any minor factions active in the area.

The OOC motivation behind this is I want to explore the possibility of a story of second chances and atonements, where we explore the galaxy and meet new people with a preference for narrative-driven roleplay and quality over quantity approach. Beside that, I also use this avenue to indulge myself with art-deco inspired visual storytelling.

We are looking forward to all the possible adventures this is taking us to!

CC: Arcadian Arcadian Samia Haast

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom