Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Calling on Galactic Alliance Members!

I would like to start Jana out as an infiltrator into the Alliance Senate. I want this to be over man many threads and Jana establishes herself as a full member of the Alliance for a long time before her true mission is known to anyone. I would especially like members of the Alliance Senate to join this thread, but anyone is welcome.

This Is How You Play The Game

Last edited:
I think he is referring to the story that faction did recently where one of the senators was an infiltrator or something.

Here is their faction timeline for more info:

But the board is pretty open so don't let that stop you. There are endless possibilities

DARKCOM DARKCOM / Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis , Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

and those are just the ones that i remember
Oh... I didn't know that. Doubted the idea was original, especially given the MASSIVE history of Chaos, but thought it would be fun to play out anyway. Didn't know there were that many before me. Still going to play it out, and leave how things actually turn out open in the end. Just play things out as RP's come up. Do you think people would oppose the idea given others have done it before?

I think he is referring to the story that faction did recently where one of the senators was an infiltrator or something.

Here is their faction timeline for more info:

But the board is pretty open so don't let that stop you. There are endless possibilities
Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters thank you! I wasn't planning on making this a singular thread, just a starting point to introduce the character into the galaxy.

i'm not saying don't do it i'm just saying i can't wait for when GA 3.0 happens and we have four infiltrators over that iteration's lifespan

also probably a good idea to get into the faction discord and talk with peopl who are in it and all

i'm not saying don't do it i'm just saying i can't wait for when GA 3.0 happens and we have four infiltrators over that iteration's lifespan

also probably a good idea to get into the faction discord and talk with peopl who are in it and all
Well, I didn't plan on abandoning the idea, just wanted to know what you thought. Thank you for sharing. I am on the Discord Channel with other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom