Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling in the big guns for the defence of Tenloss

Simone

S
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/117734-the-tenloss-job-corporate-raid/

The Red Devil Cartel is looking to cause a ruckus on Nar Shaddaa and raid Tenloss. I'm looking to stop them because what else do you do when a writer is in hospital and needs help to mount a defence.

Recruiting for opposition. If you need an 'in' Simone has sent a transmission via Underground encryption, if any of you have underground/ORC connections, you can assume that you have received word of this.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well if you're looking for the big guns, then welcome to the gun show flexes and grunts for the next five minutes

That said I'm actually on the side of the Hutts in this one, they've been bullied enough :p #HuttSolidarity

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Darth Metus"] and @anyonewantingtogetpaid
Consider monetary compensation to be more than fair compensation. Plus anyone hiring on gets a free toy or two: a voucher for any two personal items from the weapons/armor list OR a Starfighter/Corvette from the Tenloss inventory

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom