Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling Dark Jedi

So where are the Jedi who are Dark, and I mean true Dark Jedi who are looking for their own power, and maybe other Dark Jedi?

Come join us in the Hazard Crew. Were a mix of Dark Jedi, and Mandalorians. We have our own secret plans, and if you want to know those..PM me for those secrets..only if youre truly interested in joining such a crew.

Myself and another Dark Jedi Master were talking about making a Faction for just Dark Jedi. SO if you both would like to join, you can once we make the faction.

[member="Romeo Sin"], [member="Silus The Psycho"],

[member="Coric Adromak"]
what about this faction youre making sir

And it would really awesome to get some Knights into this group, we talked it over in the faction and not just Dark Jedi but we'll take Rogue Knights, and just Knights.

Romeo Sin said:
Coric Adromak what about this faction youre making sir
Something not so inclusive to non-dark jedi. Something along the lines like the Black Legion or the Legions of Lettow, stylized as the historical real life Black Army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom